Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I am watching Party Monster

DJ Keoki wasn't gay I guess He was just a troubled kid lost and Michael took him under his wing when he had nothing...and christened his butt. The structure of this story line is struggling. Its a lil' cheese so far ....we'll see if it gets better....just spotted Richie Rich it might be getting better! lol :cool:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

the movie itself sucked :mad: great costumes though. I think they should have given Richie Rich and Amanda Lepore speaking parts

I have to agree w/you. I thought they could have done such a better job. Macauley needs to brush up on his acting skills cause I didn't particularly like him. Seth Green was good though.

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

DJ Keoki wasn't gay I guess He was just a troubled kid lost and Michael took him under his wing when he had nothing...and christened his butt. The structure of this story line is struggling. Its a lil' cheese so far ....we'll see if it gets better....just spotted Richie Rich it might be getting better! lol :cool:

In housediva's world he is straight as an arrow :

Also in Housediva's world:

She is thin

We are wrong

She is smart

We are ugly

She works hard

She is popular

HOUSEDIVA LIVES IN BIZZZZZARO WORLD

Originally posted by fouroneone

She is thin

We are wrong

She is smart

We are ugly

She works hard

She is popular

LMFAO

and in her world

me and her are BFF

Originally posted by fouroneone

She is thin

We are wrong

She is smart

We are ugly

She works hard

She is popular

that's one bad boob job in your sig. :laugh:

Yeah no shit now he's gay ahhh derrrr.... I never said he wasn't gay....learn how to read and comprehend! If you watch the movie you'll see that when Alig first approaches him "Keoki" tells Alig "he is there with girls and how he like girls". So what the fcuk does that tell you? Keoki was a loney lost kid misguided and Alig took advantage of the situation.

Another thing I never said I was thin and just because someone is thin doesn't make them better then someone who isn't! But in my case I am ALOT better then the majority of the thin people on this site! lol

Secondly I am very smart because I still have everyones attention at all times.....playing into my game.

Ahhh I am very popular on this message board but only in a bad way.

In real life outside this bullshit message board I am very Popular.......always was always will be!

$$$$$ and success comes from working hard.

BTW the fact that you turned my normal post into drama by talking shit makes you ugly/stupid/ and very wrong about everything you are assuming about me!