Clubplanet Nightlife Community

V-Day @ Avalon, Sandra Collins....

rs22b

OMG, that was definitly the best set i have ever seen there!

yes the floor was crowded, but it was easy enough to make some room if you wanted it bad enough. I got there at about 1:30 and pretty much got on the floor and stayed there until like 5:30. I didnt really want to leave being that the music was so good, but being that i havent been out in a few weeks i wasnt able to hold myself up too much longer and i still needed to get home somehow,

Karisma- I walked by there a few times but i was too fixated on Sandra. Next time we'll meet up.

PCR- If you were on the floor, i definitly didnt see ya. just so many ppl down there.

Just look for me on the floor whenever you guys are out. Usually make alot of room around me so i can dance free...

-billy

Originally posted by PCR

wow, what a night - first we got to Avalon at around 11:30 and it was already packing....met some ppls from school.

danced my ass off till 4:30 then went to Arc but by myself - don't know how I managed.....

it was a pleasure meeting you :D

How did you like Misstress Barbara???

Originally posted by GrammarPolice

I did see you. I was wearing a mullet and striped kneehigh socks and you couldn't take your eyes off me. Don't be shy next time. Say hi.

not fo nothing...if a girl checks me out - I will make sure to say hello. There is nothing to it.....

Glowgirl: the pleasure was all mine - nice to actually meet the people I "chat" with on this board.

I liked misstress barbara a lot - so much energy - great vibe, she could really wear you out.

to be honest I am glad I didn't go to Marco v - though he is a good dj - good wouldn't be good enough to top my last night

:clap: