Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha & Digweed, AVB & Crystal Method

Once again, I'm sure many of you know this but just in case you don't....

Wanttickets dot com is selling tix for

Delta Heavy featuring Sasha & Digweed, James Zabiela, Luke Fair on March 6 @ Mansion

Godskitchen presents Armin Van Buuren, Crystal Method, Harry Lemon, Remy on March 8 @ Mansion

... among other parties listed.

Sat the 6 will be a hard sell... there is the Deep Dish boys with Howells, Superchumbo and 16B .....

Plus we need to get rested for the 7th ... Vic you are coming to Danny's party, right? I think it should be a day party that never ends :)

Originally posted by axe

Sat the 6 will be a hard sell... there is the Deep Dish boys with Howells, Superchumbo and 16B .....

Plus we need to get rested for the 7th ... Vic you are coming to Danny's party, right? I think it should be a day party that never ends :)

i'm going to steve lawler on monday. i'm not a big DH fan. saturday is the difficult day. i wanna go to space at least once and saturdya is the only day that looks good, but S&D are the same night, but I can see S&D the following week in NY.

Originally posted by leftymo

Once again, I'm sure many of you know this but just in case you don't....

Godskitchen presents Armin Van Buuren, Crystal Method, Harry Lemon, Remy on March 8 @ Mansion

... among other parties listed.

what time is this mansion party and any word if armin is spinning anywhere else?

thanks

the party is in the evening... 10pm - 5am

the tix guarentee admission before midnight, and then will be priority based on capacity...

It's a Delta Heavy set (duh!)

As for AVB... I've yet to read anything about his other gig's.

I figure, i'll head out to mansion right after ultra...

for the regulars... is ultra worth staying up until the end?

I heard pvd closed last year... some info on this massive festival would be appreciated (newbies guide...)

Originally posted by leftymo

for the regulars... is ultra worth staying up until the end?

I heard pvd closed last year... some info on this massive festival would be appreciated (newbies guide...)

Well obviously if you don't care for PVD, you probably don't want to stay. I happen to think he's awesome and his closing set last year was killer, much harder and faster than the stuff you hear on his CD's.