Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IM FUCKIN SHOTTTTTT ROLLCALL...HAngover HELLLLLLLLLLLLL

kostaP

Originally posted by misk

....suck it up u pussy........

...i'm cross eyed right now....YA DONT HEAR ME COMPLAININ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I blazed comin to work too like an ass...its Jerry's fault on top of already being drunk...WTF

Im ready for dead...I mean bed.

Misky Im gettin old babe. Thats why you dont hang out with me anymore and thats why I cant be doin this like I used to.

Originally posted by bobydigital

good mornin' to all....hey Kosta.....was that a Booty call last night??....or were you just calling to say good night??

I never made it out bro.....passed out after work at like 9....that was it for me...

no ya fuck I was gonna see if you changed your pussy and skirt for a set of balls and pants and come out with me and George and crew last night

Originally posted by kostaP

I blazed comin to work too like an ass...its Jerry's fault on top of already being drunk...WTF

Misky Im gettin old babe. Thats why you dont hang out with me anymore and thats why I cant be doin this like I used to.

.....GET THIS MAN A WHEELCHAIR!!!!! wooot woot!

...u gotta be old...cause i'm gettin up there;) :laugh:

.....GET THIS MAN A WHEELCHAIR!!!!! wooot woot!

...u gotta be old...cause i'm gettin up there;) :laugh:

and to think back in the day when you where a minor and I was contributing to your delinquency!!!!!!!!!:hat: <---miss the hats:(

and to think back in the day when you where a minor and I was contributing to your delinquency!!!!!!!!!:hat: <---miss the hats:(

...seriously.......the hats were part of my cover! lol.......ugh......i long for my youth.......i think i have osteoporosis.......i have problems i can't even spell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...seriously.......the hats were part of my cover! lol.......ugh......i long for my youth.......i think i have osteoporosis.......i have problems i can't even spell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i convinced myself last week i had alzheimers....and then contemplated for a bit also thought i had parkinsons but just realized I was on my 14th hour without alcohol and just had the shakes...:shake: :shake:

i convinced myself last week i had alzheimers....and then contemplated for a bit also thought i had parkinsons but just realized I was on my 14th hour without alcohol and just had the shakes...:shake: :shake:

..it happens to the best of us brotha...

Originally posted by bobydigital

Fuck you...what the hell do you mean AGAIN asshole.....hey....

:finger:

Ya know like when you used to drive the rainbow 300zx with your guinny T's and gold chains....and ya know...You and.....aj AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

PASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i didnt do it, u didnt see me... :D:cool: