Ill Be At Circa

calebb

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CUTZE

Is Circa Good on Thursday Nights my friends and I are planning to come down to see Pete. 118 Lounge is having a Special Event on Sunday Everyone should come and check it out its gonna be CRAZY :roll:

Thread Jackin for cross promotions is frowned upon..Newbie.

Please stick to your own threads to post promos.

Sunday is a conflicting night for the two venues so it is not "promoter etiquette" to post your venue on another venue's thread.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Kosta P.

First of all - i didnt know there were rules KostaP ~ I was not going on and responding to each of the threads I went on there to see how Circa was on thursday night - and it looks to me that you have a little to much time on your hands What are you the message board Police ~ and I will be sure to follow the rules mr. officer

First of all - i didnt know there were rules KostaP ~ I was not going on and responding to each of the threads I went on there to see how Circa was on thursday night - and it looks to me that you have a little to much time on your hands What are you the message board Police ~ and I will be sure to follow the rules mr. officer

Hahahaha Youre funny...DICK

I wasnt breakin balls yet..just simply stating that theres some shit that people dont appreciate and thats thread jackin for other places.

Like say for example...club X has a tuesday and Club Y has a Wed then its ok for Club Y to say hey how was tuesday ...com by me on wed...but if they have a common night its just not nice.

OK

Sincerely,

Mr. Officer

Mr. Officer ~

Definitely not a "DICK" as you would say

Personally dont even have one ~

I am not gonna go back and forth with you all day long ~ since I do have work to do and am not one to stay on these message boards to begin with ~ and after your message I remember why I dont like these message boards ~

I was just asking a question and following it w/ a comment ~ you do not have to worry about seeing my on the board again ~ you have a wonderful day ~

and if you are at Circa ~ look for the Cutie that would be me~~~~

Ciao

Mr. Officer ~

I am not gonna go back and forth with you all day long ~ since I do have work to do and am not one to stay on these message boards to begin with ~ and after your message I remember why I dont like these message boards ~

I was just asking a question and following it w/ a comment ~ you do not have to worry about seeing my on the board again ~ you have a wonderful day ~

Ciao

Relax Tiger

These boards are GHEY.

Dont let me scare you away.

There are plenty of cutie's at Circa..you look for the bald loud guy throwin napkins.

Mr. Officer ~

Ciao

Dont worry - if you are cute , the second Kosta sees you his dick will take over and he will be the sweetest guy. Oh and Kosta I wouldnt call this a Circa thread, after all Calebb started it.

Calebb - The fact that you called Sandman a Moose cracks me up:D I will be the first to buy you a drink at Circa

one last thing Bush in 04

Thank You Nootsy!!!!

Your sweet !!!

P.S. Kosta P. make sure you have your police uniform on!!!

so many bald men so little time to try and find you !!!

send me a picture so I can find out sooner

Kosta is all over u p s c a l e v e n u e . c o m Kosta is tha Bald guy in 90% of the pics.

Kosta P ~ whats hte matter - are you the only one that can joke ~

I am playing with you ~ back it up!!!

We will all have to have a drink together ~ It will be even funnier if in fact I know you already!!

If youre friends with Eddie Bart chances are good.

I know how to take jokes this entire board is a joke.

You think Im serious in any of my posts. maybe 2% of the 7,000,000

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

Anybody care to join me at the Garfield Boys n Girls Club this Saturday for Bingo Night? FREE snacks and refreshments. Say Bingo by the door and you'll receive a 50 cent reduction on your admission. Doors will be operated by DJ Hammer.

I am there.

Originally posted by nootsy

Kosta I am the nice one - everyone knows it. :D

Cutze - If you are going to drink with us you must keep up. No room for slackers

Youre not one to be talking about keeping up and slackers...

Nootsy Last night," My vagina itches I have to go home and put cream on it"

My man you dont kn0w how to hang!!!!!!