Clubplanet Nightlife Community

River Street...

Hello..Has anyone been to River Street in Hoboken at all recently? We used to go there a while back when Rydell used to spin there..is it decent anymore at all?..we are gonna be in Weehawken for dinner at Chart House for v-day and my b-day on Saturday so we wanted to go there after since close by..if it sux, anyone recommend anywhere else in Hoboken that is decent on a Saturday night? Thanks!! Robyn :D

Kosta and Calebb - boy you guys just hate anything that you don't promote!! You are correct about the girls here but you have to remember that you're not talking about a bunch of 22-25yr olds anymore - that's why we live here - older women (25-35) are that much more fun!!

ClubGirl:

Hoboken is NOT "played" out. People are still flooding into the town to live here so that is basically an impossibility.

River Street does, however, suck. It is neither full nor is the crowd any good. I'm talking not Hobokenites and not a cool "out-of-town" crowd. We're talking the cheeze of cheeze that is now frequenting this place. Shame - used to be a great starter before "Big Fridays" at The Roxy back in the day!!

If you're going to dinner at The Chart House then I'd say to head over to 3Forty Grill, City Bistro, The Madison, or 100 other bars.

Originally posted by club75

Kosta and Calebb - boy you guys just hate anything that you don't promote!! You are correct about the girls here but you have to remember that you're not talking about a bunch of 22-25yr olds anymore - that's why we live here - older women (25-35) are that much more fun!!

ClubGirl:

Hoboken is NOT "played" out. People are still flooding into the town to live here so that is basically an impossibility.

River Street does, however, suck. It is neither full nor is the crowd any good. I'm talking not Hobokenites and not a cool "out-of-town" crowd. We're talking the cheeze of cheeze that is now frequenting this place. Shame - used to be a great starter before "Big Fridays" at The Roxy back in the day!!

If you're going to dinner at The Chart House then I'd say to head over to 3Forty Grill, City Bistro, The Madison, or 100 other bars.

YOURE BEAT...JUST LIKE HOBOKEN.

CHEESE YUPPY BOKEN TRASH.

IT USED TO BE MY STOMPING GROUND THEN I LOOKED IN THE MIRROR AND SAID WTF IS WRONG WITH ME.

HAHAHAHA

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS THOUGH

BOKEN IS CHEESY

AND IT IS PLAYED OUT.

IT OFFERS NOTHING BUT 4 WALLS AND ALCOHOL

BISTRO IS NICE AND MADISON IS NICE...BUT NOT MY SCENE...ITS JUST STUCK UP SNOBBY SHITTY PEOPLE.

YOU KNOW IT AND I KNOW IT...I SAID IT BUT YOU WONT ADMIT IT.

PEACE

Kosta - no, I don't "know it". I love this town, have lived here for 7 years now, and have no plans to leave. Yes, it has it's "yuppies" - and I can't stand most of them - however, I have more fun living here than anybody I know living anywhere else in this state.

Oh, and I'm "beat"??? Malaka, you're beat if all you can do is sit on this board all day long and come up with great anecdotes like that!!

Club76 or whatever, I don't promote for anyone and I wasn't saying anything bad about Hoboken. I happen to love it but it was definitely alot better 5 or 6 years ago. Way before the Cadillac Bar closed it was really good. But, anyway I happen to like the towns atmosphere and vibe during the day as well. I like all the yuppie broads and the little cafes/bars. It really is an awesome little town.

Black Bear, 340, and even places like Texas Arizona are awesome after work spots. But, I can't stand places like Riverstreet or the Planet. Anyway, don't mindthese CP people. They cum in their pants and run to clubs because a fucking deejay is going to be performing.

Kosta - no, I don't "know it". I love this town, have lived here for 7 years now, and have no plans to leave. Yes, it has it's "yuppies" - and I can't stand most of them - however, I have more fun living here than anybody I know living anywhere else in this state.

Oh, and I'm "beat"??? Malaka, you're beat if all you can do is sit on this board all day long and come up with great anecdotes like that!!

FUCK YOU ASSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BOKEN IS BEAT ADMIT IT.

Calebb during the day its cool outdoors posts and shit but lets face it nightlife there is not up to par.

It used to be the cool thing to do now its rejects from real nightspots. Lets be realistic and call a spade a spade.

And ClubLoser75 ARHIDI im not the beat one coming on a messageboard defending Hoboken fucker. And I do more than sit on this board all day long and come up with anecdotes...I do it on other boards too!!!!!! HAhahahahaha fucking loser....some of us do stupid shit like this to pass the day at work...others like you take offense to stupid shit on a messagebaord.

No go fingerfuck your ass in the corner.

Wow - looks whose taking offense - haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

"Fingerfuck" myself in the corner?? But I heard you like to do that for everybody!!

Later - back to work for me - I'm not that bored, yet!!

WEAK COMEBACK.

Please come up with better material assfucker.

1,000 people @ river st every sat night.... I don't know something has to be right.... Come down see for yourself.... I agree alot of yuppies.... But they stay in the front room @ river st. All I can say is that Sat at river st are alot different and alot better so if you haven't been there you need to check it out for yourself... '

This sat big singles auction party so hope to see you there

Originally posted by ClubGirl

Hello..Has anyone been to River Street in Hoboken at all recently? We used to go there a while back when Rydell used to spin there..is it decent anymore at all?..we are gonna be in Weehawken for dinner at Chart House for v-day and my b-day on Saturday so we wanted to go there after since close by..if it sux, anyone recommend anywhere else in Hoboken that is decent on a Saturday night? Thanks!! Robyn :D

HOLY COW!!! look who it is!!!! how ya doin!!!

Mendez

Originally posted by djlilcee

1,000 people @ river st every sat night.... I don't know something has to be right.... Come down see for yourself.... I agree alot of yuppies.... But they stay in the front room @ river st. All I can say is that Sat at river st are alot different and alot better so if you haven't been there you need to check it out for yourself... '

This sat big singles auction party so hope to see you there

pleasure meeting lil cee saturday night at river street party was good i must say if yopu want a different crowd than club club more of a mixed college club crowd which isnt bad got hammered descent music i had a great time.

Originally posted by slyonspromos

pleasure meeting lil cee saturday night at river street party was good i must say if yopu want a different crowd than club club more of a mixed college club crowd which isnt bad got hammered descent music i had a great time.

Thanx man, also people don't get confused with friday @ river st....

friday are empty they suck.... Saturday is the night....

Sat nights @ River st see for yourself place is different

:cool:

wow kosta, you really are a fucking tool...

you can dish it out but cant take it huh?

here gos someone who happens to like hoboken and there you go runing your mouth just because its not to your favor..

the guy says he likes hoboken and suddenly hes "beat"

well sorry mr. jersey club god...not everyones going to like your shit... wisen up more itlll make u look smarter...if thats even possible...

oh i really hope that circa does stay open longer than 130...then Ill really burst out with laughter..

oh yeah and since It seems as if you get all bent out of shape whensomeone questions your all mighty authority on these message boards...come on tell me to fingerfuck my ass, ill do that and shove it down your throat.

Originally posted by whytevinyl

wow kosta, you really are a fucking tool...

you can dish it out but cant take it huh?

here gos someone who happens to like hoboken and there you go runing your mouth just because its not to your favor..

the guy says he likes hoboken and suddenly hes "beat"

well sorry mr. jersey club god...not everyones going to like your shit... wisen up more itlll make u look smarter...if thats even possible...

oh i really hope that circa does stay open longer than 130...then Ill really burst out with laughter..

oh yeah and since It seems as if you get all bent out of shape whensomeone questions your all mighty authority on these message boards...come on tell me to fingerfuck my ass, ill do that and shove it down your throat.

Hoboken lovers HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Kosta is a very cool dude love the guy he gave me one of my 1st gigs back in the day and I think the owner still owes me money...

But Kosta has worked with me @River St and knows how packed the place gets. Kosta don't front river st is the most cosistant nightclub in jersey.... I have worked very hard to get the A crowd back there.

Love ya Kosta:cool: