Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats goin on w the devils....

SuGaRNSpIcE

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

not really but there will b more traffic

not if you take mass transit :tongue:

the devils are playing really shitty rite now... but you know down the stretch they will be blowing peoples doors off... wont be surprised if they won the damn thing again.

That said, sup with the Rangers ? gonna miss the playoffs AGAIN ?? Sathers needs to get off the gravy train and get a better coach coz I think the Rangers fanz are shitting bricks rite about now :laugh2:

Originally posted by magellanmax

not if you take mass transit :tongue:

the devils are playing really shitty rite now... but you know down the stretch they will be blowing peoples doors off... wont be surprised if they won the damn thing again.

That said, sup with the Rangers ? gonna miss the playoffs AGAIN ?? Sathers needs to get off the gravy train and get a better coach coz I think the Rangers fanz are shitting bricks rite about now :laugh2:

devils are sloppy till the end yes, but the rangers are just a mess, anyway, i liked continental better, or maybe just comfort wise, i dont like newark, but yea the train thing , but that will also be a pain, how many people can fit on a train at the same time, lol, i like the idea of parking ur car and leaving when u want and not waiting for a friggin train, lol, anyway dont mind me, im sure it will b nice oh yea and what about tailgate parties can we still have those???? those are the best, me and darrell went last year for the stanley cup and we watched the whole thing outside on someones tv, it was just as good w more freedom to act like an idiot and be piss drunk, anyway ill stop rambling... :D