Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thesandman

calebb

HAHAHAHAHAH I BET YOU GOT THAT INFO FROM YOUR TUBBY FRIEND XRAPTURE WHAT IS IT WITH FAT PEOPLE ALWAYS COMMISERATING LIKE THEY HAVE THIS UNSPOKEN BOND

BUT ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON BUSH'S MEDICARE PLAN? I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT OUR SENIORS HAVE TO SAY ON THE MATTER

Originally posted by calebb

HAHAHAHAHAH I BET YOU GOT THAT INFO FROM YOUR TUBBY FRIEND XRAPTURE WHAT IS IT WITH FAT PEOPLE ALWAYS COMMISERATING LIKE THEY HAVE THIS UNSPOKEN BOND

BUT ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON BUSH'S MEDICARE PLAN? I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT OUR SENIORS HAVE TO SAY ON THE MATTER

Maybe the first funny thing you ever posted. :laugh:

Im still going to call your flanky ass out face to face

Originally posted by thesandman

Come grab my abs and see if you can pinch an inch...

5'10 205 solid bro.... I was at 217 last summer and dropped 12 lbs in the last few months... size 36 is big? please

I can't wait to meet you.....

I have been told that Roveen is twice your size... So I guess thats the whole joke with you. Your tiny and post big. You love to get under peoples skin.

Youre on crack dude...youcall those abs.....shit then i got abs too and im 30 pounds overwight.

AAHahahahahahahahaaa stop i cant take it anymore...please stop. this is too much