try this...

funeralhome

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jtk4

so the real question is

well, yea of course we took pics.. theyre on her phone..so i suppose she can upload those onto the internet and she could send those to me through her internet service on her phone (since she doesnt have a computer at her apartment) anyway, the pictures arent revealing or anything, theyre actually pretty hilarious to us.. were just all cracked out in t he tub smoking cigarettes and blowing lines.

and the size of the tub..a tub, you know, nothing ridiculous.

where are the pictures

yeah it looks like i wrote that and that would mean i was in the tub with you :3some:

everything souds good except for the smoking buts i can just imagine sitting in the tub and having a but go by in the water. And wouldn't the coke turn into a paste because of the humidity from the hot water.

Originally posted by jtk4

yeah it looks like i wrote that and that would mean i was in the tub with you :3some:

everything souds good except for the smoking buts i can just imagine sitting in the tub and having a but go by in the water. And wouldn't the coke turn into a paste because of the humidity from the hot water.

no butts in the water! were not pigs. we had an ashtry where you keep the soap. and my girl brought in the coke for us when we called for it. hehehe...so no humidity problems.

I do not belive you where are the phone pics?

It would be better if you rang a bell and she came in with the coke. You can by portable jets that go into the tub, thank me next time. And by thank me i mean take high quality pics.............with me in them :laugh:

you did this all wrong.. Its supposed to be a big hot tub... with at least 4 people... booze... cigars.... weed... and snuffrockets (keeps the goods dry) .. preferably at a hotel so nobody has to clean up and you can hang in the pool afterwards...

Someday You'll learn:tongue: