Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Girl

tfinneganjr

Originally posted by flavanugz

i just think its lame how you follow people around on message boards when you dont even know them. i guess it makes up for not having friends

Or it's a good way to pass the work day away.......unlinke you, i post 99% of the time from 9 to 5, i have no need for the internet outside of work. THAT is what a social life is for.

unlike me? well first off i dont work a normal 9-5 and havent since the summer. i actually post online to talk to my friends, you know, the people that i hang out with outside of work. go stalk someone, its doing good for you.

I think I'm in love with you!:laugh: You are too funny!:D

You better watchout or 411/fouroneone and his 1,000 aliases will follow you around...:rolleyes:

unlike me? well first off i dont work a normal 9-5 and havent since the summer. i actually post online to talk to my friends, you know, the people that i hang out with outside of work. go stalk someone, its doing good for you.

Dude, can i get the link to your mix?

411 = winner of lamest insult of the year. congrats.

thanks,

but seriously. I dont mind you starting shit with me.

#1 - I'm not leaving, sorry. You can go to bluevibes if you want to be away from me

#2 - If you want me to leave you alone, just ask. (yes it works, just ask groovefire)

#3 - I've been posting on the NY board since 1999 ( and still do to this day, only under different names ), and only met two people through there (both for acid). I am not down with meeting people over the internet, I find it a bit odd. If i want new friends i will meet them in real life.

1 - i never expected you to leave. you are like the annoying kid no one likes but just wont get the point

2- you have never really said anything to me, but i guess i find your internet gimmick to be very annoying, just ask groove

3 - i didnt meet these people via the internet. we were friends before.

411 = the male lyssa/ bizzaro stymie

1 - i never expected you to leave. you are like the annoying kid no one likes but just wont get the point

2- you have never really said anything to me, but i guess i find your internet gimmick to be very annoying, just ask groove

3 - i didnt meet these people via the internet. we were friends before.

411 = the male lyssa/ bizzaro stymie

1 - Ok, no biggie, i have been disliked before

2 - no biggie

3 - The only difference i find is that lyssa posted on here to get some sort of satisafction/attention. She wanted to hang out and be friends with everyone. She wanted to be down.

I could care less if i never meet any of you, and outside of 9 - 5 cp doesn't exist in my life. I still go home, go to clubs, get fucked up, and get laid.

I am not some bedroom DJ / Producer spamming the boards with my shit thinking i am the next Tiesto, or looking to meet my future best friend or wife. I just wanna laugh, and i do.

I thought it would've been cool to meet you all in Miami at the groovefire pool party, I'll still be there, but i get the message now.

PS - The reason i post here (I have lived in Detroit, Frankfurt, Boston, Florida, and NYC - So I could post on any board) Is because you guys have a better sense of humor and are a bit more intelligent than the other boards........sorry.

Originally posted by kaydup

411 can I get a run down of all the names you had?

You find meeting people from the internet odd:laugh: what about being a stalker, dont you think that is odd

who do i stalk?

I came here......some one linked me to bluevibes......thats it.....i dont go anywhere else except Groovanauts.