Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep House vs. Progressive House

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lately hip hop has been somewhat of a joke. but unfortunately it's not gonna die down, it's a global thing. i was watching some public access, and it was some japanese rappers and the arena looked like it was sold out. arenas get sold out all over europe, south america, australia and the us. it definitely is not ending, but i would give it another 15 or 20 years. whatever, it's just music, don't hate on it just because u think it sucks. we wouldn't have house if people thought like that now would we?

Originally posted by Drunk

Wishful thinking. Trance will never be a major player in NYC. NYC is all about house and a smaller dose of techno. You want trance, go to Europe.

Exactly, youngins and new people to dance music i tend to think are more into trance. I could be wrong. And another thing it annoys me when at virgin you buy a cd lets say from a louie vega dn it says on the label in small letters TECHNO. Morons i tell ya.

Originally posted by silverbull

at virgin you buy a cd lets say from a louie vega dn it says on the label in small letters TECHNO. Morons i tell ya.

goto compact disk world

they market their stuff right--

i never have a prob:cool: i think the only locations that still sell more vinyl then cds are in NYC

Exactly, youngins and new people to dance music i tend to think are more into trance. I could be wrong. And another thing it annoys me when at virgin you buy a cd lets say from a louie vega dn it says on the label in small letters TECHNO. Morons i tell ya.

They must be a bunch of virgins I tell ya! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by liqidtouch

:D lovely!!!

babes - you free friday?

im im doing the closing to my party

its all hard house and deep progressive

then it grades into trance late at night-

illbe dropping the last 6 tracks i finished

bring your recorder (WINK) :laugh:

Heya sweets...

I was thinking about poppin in for a few...if there's trance on the scene, you know I'm there....

Any chance of getting a hookup?

or should I just ask for u at the door?

:tongue:

Originally posted by Drunk

Wishful thinking. Trance will never be a major player in NYC. NYC is all about house and a smaller dose of techno. You want trance, go to Europe.

There is no wishful thinking here..watch and see it become reality...

Right before your lil eyes...

Well..true in a sense that trance caters to a younger crowd, but, I am not in that category, however,

People in this city, of all ages, want trance, the research and the facts are there..I'm not gonna get on my trance speech again,

time will tell all...

and yes..funny about the labeling u mention...

that's whack!!

:laugh:

Originally posted by Roxxia

Heya sweets...

I was thinking about poppin in for a few...if there's trance on the scene, you know I'm there....

Any chance of getting a hookup?

or should I just ask for u at the door?

:tongue:

hook up huh? what do you think...im going to say no?:laugh:

lol of corse your hooked up babes

actaullyi decided to make this friday a no cover event

Friday night +

two floors +

250 ppl +

BIG SOUNDS +

4 djs =

something only done by Dj Liqid:hat:

you got it girl, ill see you there, just ask the bartender or anyone else working where i am if you dont see me on the main floor

My Underground ... is the only true underground ... brotha ...

The Redzone / Underground / Elements / The Building / Mars / The Loft / Shelter / Body & Soul / 718 Sessiona / deepa / MAW

What do u know about House? about deep? about the NYC Underground?

............. drop some science on me .... I'm listening ....

:rolleyes: