Clubplanet Nightlife Community

doing GLASS tonight and staying out till sundy rolcal!

Thanks, but you really are not impressing me. You are making yourself look like an asshole. First with calling Spirit, Twilo. Then caling girls, sluts and now this.

If you don't do glass why say that you do? Does it make you look and feel cool cause everyone else is doing it? :blown:

Originally posted by notallthere444

I LIVE TO IMPRESS YOU get a life dickhead

maybe if i actually did tina, then it wouldent be funny.

Originally posted by housedog

Thanks, but you really are not impressing me. You are making yourself look like an asshole. First with calling Spirit, Twilo. Then caling girls, sluts and now this.

If you don't do glass why say that you do? Does it make you look and feel cool cause everyone else is doing it? :blown:

Spirit is twilo,.

Girls are sluts.

WHo the hell are you? I have never even seen you post before and your talking like you know me LMFAO

Your a fucken faggot and i can pound your face in real life, Have fun trying to fuck with me on the "internet" You post stalking geek

I have been here for a while and no I dont know you, but you still sounld like an asshole.

Spirit is not Twilo, it was at one time. Now there are new owners and a new name. Since you got your guest list there you seem like you are hot shit. The thing about girls I wont even touch.

I am far from being a fag, and the pounding of my face :laugh:

:finger: You get that mad cause I called you an asshole. :idea: Grow up all I did was voice my opinion. Look what you are saying and maybe you will agree.

The topic reads I am doing glass and staying out all weekend. Why put that if you dont do it? Like you said I don't know and it makes you look bad. I have been on the board for a while and from your past post I know you try to be funny and sarcastic.

But come on :blank:

Spirit is twilo,.

Girls are sluts.

WHo the hell are you? I have never even seen you post before and your talking like you know me LMFAO

Your a fucken faggot and i can pound your face in real life, Have fun trying to fuck with me on the "internet" You post stalking geek

I have been here for a while and no I dont know you, but you still sounld like an asshole.

Spirit is not Twilo, it was at one time. Now there are new owners and a new name. Since you got your guest list there you seem like you are hot shit. The thing about girls I wont even touch.

I am far from being a fag, and the pounding of my face :laugh:

:finger: You get that mad cause I called you an asshole. :idea: Grow up all I did was voice my opinion. Look what you are saying and maybe you will agree.

The topic reads I am doing glass and staying out all weekend. Why put that if you dont do it? Like you said I don't know and it makes you look bad. I have been on the board for a while and from your past post I know you try to be funny and sarcastic.

But come on :blank:

what? i dont have a list at twilo,. That was a mix up.. DOOSH bag you dont get my sense of humor.. I cant stand people like you that take clubs and this board so sersouly. I kept calling it twilo becuase it was pissing the promoters off so much. ... and bro. lets say someone bought the " wooddbridge mall" and renamed it "the super mall" and put different stores in it. .. Betcha money people would keep calling it woodbridge mall. . Spirits venue inside hasent changed that much from when it was twilo. Pretty much the same thing sept they got borris now, and i like borris better then sasha and dirtweed cuase they play to much "hippie house" Look whatever, you dont dig my sense of humor or get it,. Fine just stay off my threads then, .

what? i dont have a list at twilo,. That was a mix up.. DOOSH bag you dont get my sense of humor.. I cant stand people like you that take clubs and this board so sersouly. I kept calling it twilo becuase it was pissing the promoters off so much. ... and bro. lets say someone bought the " wooddbridge mall" and renamed it "the super mall" and put different stores in it. .. Betcha money people would keep calling it woodbridge mall. . Spirits venue inside hasent changed that much from when it was twilo. Pretty much the same thing sept they got borris now, and i like borris better then sasha and dirtweed cuase they play to much "hippie house" Look whatever, you dont dig my sense of humor or get it,. Fine just stay off my threads then, .

another jersey moment here- the beat goes on...lmfao- punk

Twilo :blown: ooo that was a mixup? Whatever you posted saying you had a list at (say it with me) SPIRIT.

Dooshebag :rolleyes::laugh: Did you ask your mommy if you could stay at Chris house and then sneak out to the city all night?

Whatever, I do get your humor and SOME times you are funny but in some instances your not. You come off like a F'in Asshole.

I will stay off your threads I dontfeel like getting your panties in a bunch anymore.

What is the world coming to? :confused: I will tell you what the world is coming to :blown: How do you like that?

Twilo :blown: ooo that was a mixup? Whatever you posted saying you had a list at (say it with me) SPIRIT.

Dooshebag :rolleyes::laugh: Did you ask your mommy if you could stay at Chris house and then sneak out to the city all night?

Whatever, I do get your humor and SOME times you are funny but in some instances your not. You come off like a F'in Asshole.

I will stay off your threads I dontfeel like getting your panties in a bunch anymore.

What is the world coming to? :confused: I will tell you what the world is coming to :blown: How do you like that?

fabulous!!!!!