Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Computer Question?????

trancemonkey

make a yahoo geocities account. its free then upload the pic to the site. u prolly have to have paintshop or photoshop so u can crop ur pic to make it small enuff for a sig. (if u dont send me the pic ill make it smaller for u and send it back) pm me if ya like :)

just go to the test, feeback and whatever else its called forum way at the bottom of c.p.

then upload ur pic into a post like name it in the post then attach it to the post....then after it attaches....click on it...when it pops up, right click on the image...and copy the properties.

then go to profile go to the sig part.. then put this little thing here %7Boption%7Dthen paste the properties then put this thing[/img

make sure its capital i did it in lower case just so u can see and make sure to close the bracket..if not u wont see anything i left it open so u can see if not u get the red x...and that should pretty much do it!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by trancemonkey

I AM SOOOOOOO STUCK!!!! This is just frustruating!!!! I am so terrible with computers. I am trying Blings way, but I get lost on the geocities part. Let me try flips.

if ur gonna do mines have to c.p.'s open that way u could follow along...and it will beasire to copy and paste!!!!!!