Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is a good Place to buy Kittins?

lotto

Originally posted by lotto

Thats what I was thinking! but do you think will have kittins or just big cats! its alot better if I give my girl a kitty then a big fat vat for Vday! lol

Well my man i found a really cool kitten for a friend who had lost a loved one there. beautiful kitten so yeah i am pretty sure you can find kittens there...

oh but you do know it is a rule of thumb to NOT buy living things for your girl right!

its actualy for me and her! some asshole stole my other kitty so I thought it would be nice to get a new one for her and me tomorrow! So im kinda just buying it for the both of us!

PS whats up with next friday For Dirty Dusts Birthday party?

Originally posted by lotto

its actualy for me and her! some asshole stole my other kitty so I thought it would be nice to get a new one for her and me tomorrow! So im kinda just buying it for the both of us!

PS whats up with next friday For Dirty Dusts Birthday party?

sucks when people steal from you huh!

j/k you left it wide open:D

but seriously do the right thing and go adopt a kitten you will feel great about it...

Go through the Cat Network, that's where I got mine and she's the sweetest kitten I've ever had, not all spoiled or snooty... Plus you're basically saving a kitty's life. They're usually at PetSmart on Saturdays, but you might have to wait because of "adoption policies." Maybe a "donation" will change their mind.

Thats so cuuuute.

:heart:

Originally posted by mischade

Go through the Cat Network, that's where I got mine and she's the sweetest kitten I've ever had, not all spoiled or snooty... Plus you're basically saving a kitty's life. They're usually at PetSmart on Saturdays, but you might have to wait because of "adoption policies." Maybe a "donation" will change their mind.

Thats so cuuuute.

:heart:

Yumm! I'll be she tastes just like chicken.