Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know of anyone

clubmanxtc

Originally posted by clubmanxtc

that has ordered steroids over the internet? One of my buddies wants to do u think it is safe:confused:

There are many legit internet steroid sources that will deliver, and you will pay much less then the street price.

You/your friend might want to take a look at meso board classified section closer.

$21/1 ml amp of anything is very expensive.

If he finds a good internet source he will be paying much less then that.

Yes. Do not order from websites, most are scams or ripoffs.

Order Domestic, International deliveries have the risk of getting seized by customs.

Before you order, clean house, do not sign for anything, and if you want to be safe, write return to sender on box and DO NOT OPEN for a few days until you feel it's safe.

check out www.elitefitness.com or www.steroidology.com

plenty of boards with info on this

Dude ordering anything online nowaday's is going to attract attention my favorite site LIQUIDRESEARCH.COM just got taken down they sold liquid form's of clenbuterol,femara,arimidex,t-3,gaba,cilalis,R-IGF-1, finestride, etc........ mixd with an alcohol base and the disclaimer was for research purpose's only the government is now cracking down on company's that sell Ancillary drug's.

back in the day you could order everything from Anadrol, to preject ready syringe's with sostanon for 1/3 of the street price

thank god I ordered a bunch of stuff in advance from liquidresearch there price's were the best it would cost 5 time's the amount to obtain the same thing in prescription pill form.........................

Originally posted by str8upcore

Dude ordering anything online nowaday's is going to attract attention my favorite site LIQUIDRESEARCH.COM just got taken down they sold liquid form's of clenbuterol,femara,arimidex,t-3,gaba,cilalis,R-IGF-1, finestride, etc........ mixd with an alcohol base and the disclaimer was for research purpose's only the government is now cracking down on company's that sell Ancillary drug's.

back in the day you could order everything from Anadrol, to preject ready syringe's with sostanon for 1/3 of the street price

thank god I ordered a bunch of stuff in advance from liquidresearch there price's were the best it would cost 5 time's the amount to obtain the same thing in prescription pill form.........................

that sucks, they were awesome

liquidresearch was not the only place where you can buy the above. There are many more such websites, LR was the one with the biggest profile though...

They got taken down because the govmnt. goes not know the difference between GABA and GHB. They were looking to get them for ghb manufacturing/distribution. It had very little if anything to do with other products they were carrying.

LR was not the only website carrying ancillary drugs, I don’t see these other sites going down, and I think the "crackdown" statement is a little off.