Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy at the Roxy Review???

I thought the place looked good..The crowd was descent...The music was DEFINETLY nuttin special...No one "ripped it" and did the other DJ's even show up? Either that was a wake up call for the SEXY @ the ROXY party to have some type of dramatic change to get that place pumpin again...Or tonight could possibly be the end of SEXY @ the Roxy...I know ALL the people I came in there with were ALL dissapointed...The party just didnt do anything for me...

got home just awhile ago.... all i gotta say is wonk wonk wonk!!!!! went with 3 of my g/fs and my guy best friend...bad crowd....aka the asian invasion....just waaayyyy too many....music was blah, basically a waste of time and money. woulda been nice to meet some of u tho....what were u guys wearing?? lol

Originally posted by vixengirly

got home just awhile ago.... all i gotta say is wonk wonk wonk!!!!! went with 3 of my g/fs and my guy best friend...bad crowd....aka the asian invasion....just waaayyyy too many....music was blah, basically a waste of time and money. woulda been nice to meet some of u tho....what were u guys wearing?? lol

yo we should of done afterhours = )

just got back from roxy sexy at the roxy parties will nvr be like they were before, the place was practially empty besides being filled with 12 yr old and asians never againw ill i go there:( fkn had a better time watching the people who couldnt dance for the life of them

Originally posted by aixgurlie

just got back from roxy sexy at the roxy parties will nvr be like they were before, the place was practially empty besides being filled with 12 yr old and asians never againw ill i go there:( fkn had a better time watching the people who couldnt dance for the life of them

yo im fuckin feelin you about the 12 year olds and asians

too bad to see what roxy has come to :(

Just woke up with the hangover from hell @ Roxy

I thought it was decent, not that many ppl there :(

I think it may be the end, but I hope not

The place looked great, the performance was cute, and of course Johnny spun some sicccccck shyt.

Not really sure what time my friend dragged me out but I know I had a good time :aright:

Copa...WHERE DID YOU GO?? lol

I kept telling Rob...did we say goodbye to him? cause that's rude if we didn't

DRUNK ASS lol

didnt get too crowded till kinda late, but IMO from 3-6 made up for the rest of the nite being a lil slower both crowd and music wise-- always a good nite in there!!!

...except i seem to have a new trend at the last 2 Sexy parties of having to restrain myself from beating the shit outta some kid who decides to start grillin me for no apparent reason...then again i've been told that when i'm intoxicated i tend to look like i'm out to pick a fight so maybe thats it:laugh:

...so if ur a blonde kid and had a blue shirt or a tank on last nite, if u thought i was starin u down, i was prob just starin into space (story of my life lol) --but if theres more to it, well then i'm sorry i didnt just beat the shit outta u and get tossed out for doin it :laugh:

all around good times, sunday nite seemed to be ruff tho, i thought more ppl in the world had off for a FEDERAL HOLIDAY -- apparently NJ schools dont believe in such things LOL

...BobG thanx for everything!

Originally posted by aixgurlie

the only schools that seemed to have this holiday were highschools and the crowd there def proved that

not entirely true, 2 of the gurls that went with me went rite from the club back to rutgers New bruns to take a final exam :laugh: