Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Thursday February 19th @ Deko !

This Thursday February 19 @ Deko

Nu Society Thursday's continues with resident disc jockies Manny the Greek & Unique as they supply the house, hip hop, & dance music on the main floor. As usual Klutch takes over Level 2 with Hip Hop & Reggae. Come say hello to our CP/DEKO bartenders MarcoMaxim, Tracitee, Sexyinthecity, and Dramaqueenb. For bottle serice, list, or comps call Victor Soto @ 973-941-3515.

Door by : Jerry X

Thursday March 18th another Subliminal Party with Harry "Choo Choo" Romero

Deko Lounge

Rt. 35 S. (across from Abyss)

Sayerville, NJ

www.DekoLounge.com

Vic, not to start a tissle or anything... but doesnt promting eric morillo kinda contradict your sig (People who know music dont give 2 shits where any top DJ plays)?

granted morillo is danny howells nor will he ever be, but he is a pretty well known and popular dj... so is he a "top" dj?

get what im saying?

Originally posted by stymie

Vic, not to start a tissle or anything... but doesnt promting eric morillo kinda contradict your sig (People who know music dont give 2 shits where any top DJ plays)?

granted morillo is danny howells nor will he ever be, but he is a pretty well known and popular dj... so is he a "top" dj?

get what im saying?

That meaning states that if you are into MUSIC naturally. Then you wouldnt care if any top dj plays anywhere. Cause they are some people out there that complaim about a dj playing here and there. WHO CARES. Its all about the Music.

That meaning has been on my sig since I signed up in CP. That wasnt for Morillo.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

That meaning states that if you are into MUSIC naturally. Then you wouldnt care if any top dj plays anywhere. Cause they are some people out there that complaim about a dj playing here and there. WHO CARES. Its all about the Music.

That meaning has been on my sig since I signed up in CP. That wasnt for Morillo.

Victor Soto

vic that meaning is so true i agree with you

Originally posted by vsoto212

This Thursday February 19 @ Deko

Nu Society Thursday's continues with resident disc jockies Manny the Greek & Unique as they supply the house, hip hop, & dance music on the main floor. As usual Klutch takes over Level 2 with Hip Hop & Reggae. Come say hello to our CP/DEKO bartenders MarcoMaxim, Tracitee, Sexyinthecity, and Dramaqueenb. For bottle serice, list, or comps call Victor Soto @ 973-941-3515.

Door by : Jerry X

Thursday March 18th another Subliminal Party with Harry "Choo Choo" Romero

Deko Lounge

Rt. 35 S. (across from Abyss)

Sayerville, NJ

www.DekoLounge.com

Don't forget.

Ill be opening up from 10 - 11 and its my b-day party

Come on out a pay a visit and you'll receive my new cd

See ya all there

Originally posted by polacogrande

vic i am gonna stop in as always.. its a cool crowd in deko. .not to mention.. how can u complain about all those beautiful female bartenders.. and ever marco's service from time to time..j/p

Very true. Call me later on. Hope all is well..

Victor Soto