Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dance star awards

kutekiks

Any going to the dancestar awards? Is it even worth it to attend? Its 28 buks and its general admission at bayfront, which means you walk in and haul ass to get a seat. Do you guys think it will be worth it? I heard Paris Hilton and Carmen Electra are gonna be hosting the show.

well i went last year and the show itself sucksed ass....and the fact i had to stand alot of the time sucked to ....

now the better part of the night comes...sum lady asks me and my friends if we wanna sit inside...so we go....and we sit , but it was in the back...so we saw a bunch of seats in the front vacant so we headed for the good seats....we sit down..and 5 mns later i notice who is in front of me....PVD!!! next to me is Yanou and dj sammy (yes i know they suck but hey they were sittng next to me and i thought it was kool).....to my left was john didweed...and later i met the guys from deep dish. got to talk with pvd and diggers and yanou!!!!! it was like being in a playgwround for the first time ....ended up being a good night!! but the show itself sucks...hopefully its improved this year