Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos @ Sleep This Friday

Guest njclubgod

HEY CUTLASS I AGREE WITH YOU IVE BEEN SAYING THE SAME THING. THEY THINK CAUSE THEY GOT DENNY HES GONNA SAVE THE DAY PLEASE SOMEBODY GIVE THEM A WAKE UP CALL OVER THERE AT SLEEP CUASE THATS WHAT THEY ARE ALL DOING OVER THERE IS SLEEPING LOLOOL. OK YOU SAID THERE WAS ALOT OF PEOPLE THERE YEH THERE WAS LOL BUT THEY WERE ALL MINORS LOL I SWEAR I THOUGHT IT WAS TEEN NIGHT NO SHIT. IM NOT KIDDING AND YOU KNOW IT AS WELL AS I DO EVERYONE IN THERE WAS UNDER 21 LOLOL WHAT A JOKE BUT HER I GUESS THEY ARE DOING WHAT EVER IT IS TO PAY THE BILLS THEY HAVE TO EAT TO OVER THERE I TIP MY HATS OFF THAT THEY ACTUALLY HAD PEOPLE THERE LOLOL NOW IF ONLY I WAS 18 AGAIN IT WOULD OF BEEN OFF THE HOOK LIKE CARL WOULD SAY. LOLOLOL HEY CARL YOU PICKING UP MINORS AGAIN???? ONCE SPRING HITS SLEEP WILL NOT MAKE A DIME TILL AT LEAST OCT THINK THE DOORS WILL BE OPEN IN NOV???YEH I DONT EITHER

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest njclubgod

I AM DYING DYING TO KNOW WHAT DENNY IS GONNA SAY ABOUT THAT SOUND SYSTEM THAT IN THERE. LOLOL HAS ANYBODY ACTUALLY STOPPED FOR ONE MINUTE AND LOOK AT WHAT THEY HAVE IN THERE. I HAVE BEEN TO WEDDINGS WHERE THEY HAVE A WAY BETTER LIGHT SHOW THEN THAT PLACE TO START. TWO WHAT DO THY HAVE SURROUND SOUND IN THAT DIVE THEY HAVE JBL SPEAKERS THAT ARE ABOUT THE SIZE OF A SOAP BOX AND ARE DISTORTED TO HELL. THE SPEAKERS FART IN THERE HALF OF THEM ARE BLOWN BUT THEY ARE EITHER TO STUPID TO KNOW THAT OR TOO CHEAP TO REPAIR IT. LOLOLOOL ITS GONNA BE SOO FUNNY LISTENING TO DENNY SPINNING AND THE MUSIC COMING OUT ALL DISTORTED. IM SURPRISED THEY HAVENT BLOWN AN AMP YET. I TOOK A GOOD LOOK AT WHAT THEY HAD THERE WHEN ADREW WAS SPINNING THERE LOL AND ANDREW DOESNT BITCH BUT EVEN HE SAID ITS LIKE IM IN HIGH SCHOOL AND WE JUST RIGGED THIS SHIT TOGETHER. UNBELIVABLE LOL I CANT WAIT TO SEE DENNYS FACE TONIGHT LOLOLOLOL OH AN DONT BE SURPISED IF ITS DEAD GOD HIMSELF CANT BRING THAT PLACE TO WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE YOU THINK DENNY CAN?? HE MIGHT PULL SOME PEOPLE BUT MOST OF THE PEOPLE IHAVE TALKED TO SAID WE HERD DENNY A MILLION TIMES I CAN PASS ON HEARING HIM AT SLEEP AND THEY HAVE A POINT. THE PLACE RUINED ITS NAME AND ITS HAS A BAD TASTE IN EVERYONES MOUTH WHEN THEY SAY CLUB SLEEP .... YUCK I TASTE SHIT TOO LOLLOLOL

HEY ASS HOLE. DONT YOU KNOW WHEN TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH. ALL YOU ARE IS A BITCH HIDDING BEHIND SOME NAME (NJCLUBBITCH). WHY DONT YOU STAND UP AND LET PEOPLE KNOW WHO YOU ARE. BUT WE ALL KNOW YOU JUST SOME HOMO WHO HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAT RUN YOUR MOUTH AND BASH A PLACE THAT YOU DONT LIKE. YOUR BEST BET WOULD BE TO KILL YOUR SELF. :blown:

Hey ClubGod You seem to think you know alot about sleep- seems like you spent some time there- maybe working there yourself or promoting or a disgruntled fat cook. Either way you been there, a lot. WHY? What gets me is what a fuckin coward you are, yes you can type and you also have an opinion but it's really showing that you got a personal thing going on with them. Be a MAN show some Balls tell the board who you are- Stop being such a Punk - You have names like Carl, Livette , JBL speakers, soda guns out, Minors etc. etc. Stop hiding, Stop being a Pussy show some balls with that Opinion do something else with those fingers. Challenge somebody from there - even confront them in person- Man you seem confident enough, show us what you can really do - Enough with the bitchin and bullshit lets get down to it- end it - or shut the fuck up- I have confidence in you dude - you can do it - tell the board " I AM _____________" and whoever has something to say HERE I AM" If you can't then put that tail between you pussy and bow out

NYC Message Board