Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reggae song with massive b

tonysunshine

anyone know the name of the singer who sings this song over the coolie dance riddim and it feats massive b, i forgot some of the chorus, but a part of the song goes " can you feel the beat in my heart etc etc its pretty hot. and no its not the fiesta joint he mixed with baby sham and beenie man

Yea, me and A TIP have posted about that song too. I'm having a really hard time finding it too. Its driving me crazy! Someone told me that they heard on the radio that the artist's name is "Nina Sky"? I dont know if shes for real cause tI've done every type of search and can't find this artist. If anyone knows please let me know.

i'm not much of a lycic person, as i hardly pay attention to it...dont know if this helps...doubt it's this song since it's been out awhile and it's not the coolie riddim but Wanted riddim...only thing i know would be

T O K ft Massive B - Gal Yuh A Lead

Originally posted by tonysunshine

anyone know the name of the singer who sings this song over the coolie dance riddim and it feats massive b, i forgot some of the chorus, but a part of the song goes " can you feel the beat in my heart etc etc its pretty hot. and no its not the fiesta joint he mixed with baby sham and beenie man

FUCK! I just heard this shit too...definitely sounded hot. I don't think the reggae guy actually sings, he just kind of talks right?

yo whats up ya'll....just venturing over from the miami board just cheking out the hip hop board.

one question.......where do u dl music from ...i use soulseek but finding hard to get tracks like this or that new sean paul is kinda impossible. any tips would be appreciated.....thanks

laaaaate!