Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back with a bullet...........

lyrik

I would like to take a moment to recognize my fellow cper Phillipio and his downward spiral back into cynicism.....I knew you could not fight the dark side for long young misanthrop. I was starting to think you were becoming a little apathetic lately.....just lovely to see you are treading at the opposite end of the bi-polar hemisphere again.....I thought I was gonna have to get you a job picking tulips and what not because you have been so disturbingly pleased as punch in the last couple of months.

You have to make it a point to NOT take your meds....the hell with everyone else....you are much more fun this way. :laugh:

I love ya kid! Don't go taking any wooden nickels!

:D

***BLATANT EDIT***

Originally posted by lyrik

I would like to take a moment to recognize my fellow cper Phillipio and his downward spiral back into cynicism.....I knew you could not fight the dark side for long young misanthrop. I was starting to think you were becoming a little apathetic lately.....just lovely to see you are treading at the opposite end the bi-polar hemisphere again.....I thought I was gonna have to get you a job picking tulips and what not you because you have been so disturbingly pleased as punch in the last couple of months.

You have to make it a point to NOT take your meds....the hell with everyone else....you much more fun this way. :laugh:

I love ya kid! Don't go taking any wooden nickels!

:D

:eek::laugh::laugh2::lol3:

A fart of appreciation in your general direction...

pfffffffftt... silent, yet deadly!

:D:hat: