Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hurricane O'reilly's bouncers are the worst

xlr8ted

So I head to Hurricane's on Saturday evening for some drinks and some 17 year old women. My night is going good, run into Pjakob, talk for a bit do a shot and then back over to where my friends are. Then all of a sudden I about 5 bouncers rushinh out some kid, and one bouncer has the kid by the throat and choking the kid. You could see in the kids face that it was hard for him to breath, so while they are rushing past me, I grab the bouncers arm and rip it off the kids throat, the kids tounge was hangin out of his mouth b/c he was gasping for air. The kid falls to the ground, then two bouncers grab the kid off the floor, one grabs his feet the other grabs his shoulders and toss him out in the street. Then 5 bouncers run back to me and start yelling at me for telling them how to do their job. The guys arm that I grabbed grabs me by the shirt while he was yelling at me, so I grab him just like he grabbed me, this went on for a about a minute. I tell the guy, you can't choke people like that, you can only restrain their arms.. So I ask the bouncer if he'd like me to leave, he says no, and mind my own bus.

The reason why I tell this, is b/c over the summer the same shit happened to my friends and I w/ these same bouncers, and I was choked inside the club by a 350 gorilla. We ended up fighting them outside and put a couple of them in the hospital for a few days. I have countless stories about this happening at this establishment.

One of my good freinds is a bouncer here, and is the nicest guy in the world, and called and appologized to me that night about everything that went on. He claims these guys are from Avalon and Roxy and have an attitude.

Sorry for being so long, but it just hit home b/c I was choked at thie place and I didn't even put up a fight when they asked me to leave, they just used excessive force for no reason. To see this happen to someone else that I didn't even know on Sat, I figured I would let people know what kind of assholes this place hireds.

Originally posted by kaydup

I was choked in Daddy O's in Cancun and thrown out, does this count

Let's go back there this weekend and get em', we'll take Evans jet

I was leaving Daddy'O's on my last night in Cancun and the Policia' pulled up in a those horrible green and white VW's and said I told him to fuck off. They get outta the car and grab me and my cousin, and throw against the car and go through our pockets, luckily I was fresh out of everything. They made me give them 50 peso's each not to arrest me. Fucking mexicans.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Let's go back there this weekend and get em', we'll take Evans jet

I was leaving Daddy'O's on my last night in Cancun and the Policia' pulled up in a those horrible green and white VW's and said I told him to fuck off. They get outta the car and grab me and my cousin, and throw against the car and go through our pockets, luckily I was fresh out of everything. They made me give them 50 peso's each not to arrest me. Fucking mexicans.

Yeah they suck, didnt even get a reason why. But I think that it had to do with the fact that I was showering the place with Dos Equis one after the other. And I had droped one earlier in the night and had a gash in my finger the size of Texas, so it looked like I was beat bad because I had blood all over me :laugh: