Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Take This IQ Test

HAZE

I got a 129 which is the same exact score I got 15 years ago when I first took the IQ test. I guess this shit is legit.

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/

Congratulations, Darrell!

Your IQ score is 129

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on those questions, which reveals the way your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results

I got a 120:rolleyes:

I got bored so i took another quiz

What's Your Best Quality?

your best quality shines through in how Intelligent you are

The fact that you're a smart person who is more able to understand complex concepts than many other people are really draws people to you! But that's not the only thing. Your answers on the test indicate you're a reliable and dependable person whom others can usually count on. You are an honest person who values the truth and is sometimes willing to make sacrifices in order to uphold it, too.

In all, there are 15 qualities that help define you when you're at your best. Those are the traits potential employers, friends, and partners look for in you. What makes you unique is your particular distribution of those 15 qualities.

We've found that your particular combination of qualities is rare — only 1 in 10,000 people share the same general mix of traits. Those are great odds if you're trying to show a potential employer, colleague, friend, or date why you're exactly the right person for them.

i dunno how they think this is a real iq test, it being as short as it is, and i don't know who wrote it, but i got a score of 138.

"We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns."

i'm with you on that mountaintop, shroomy, i guess!

Originally posted by weyes

i'm with you on that mountaintop, shroomy, i guess!

welcome grasshopper :) now stop holding it and pass it over here before you burn your fingers. :D

and of course its not a "real" IQ test, but hey its fun, and Ill bet the scores are closely related to the more accepted ones, but the scores inflated a bit.:

what sucked was the verbal tests... obviously i didn´t know all the words :(

Congratulations, Tastey!

Your IQ score is 131

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.