Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There's Fridays everywhere else then there's Joeys

Every week there seems to be a new Friday party starting and every time the same thing happens. The party does well the first week or two and then everyone seems to make their way back to Joeys. Each and every week for the last 4 years I have provided you the top djs, theme parties and the hottest performances. Are these new places prepared to do that. I think not. Joey's has recently redone its sound and it sounds just as good as all the bigger rooms in NJ.

To thank everyone for their support over the last 4 years at Joeys, this Friday begins our 4 week promotion thanking everyone for making IN Fridays at Joeys the longest running Friday party in the tri-state area.

Each week we have chosen 2 or 3 counties and anyone from those counties who comes in with the mailer card, joey's nightclub email, my email or responds to my thread from each individual county receives a gift.

This Friday, February 20th, all residents on our mailing list, email lists and CP members from Essex and Bergen County receive free admission plus a copy of Kirk's new CD. Those who have heard Kirk spin, this is a must have CD. Also, all ladies on these 3 lists receive one free drink as part of Vic Latino's promotion, It's All About the Ladies honoring all those women out there that just didnt get what they wanted for Valentines Day.

Next Friday, February 27th, my annual birthday gala with music by my partner from my Saturday gig @ DEKO, Richie Santana. In honor of me growing up in Hudson County then moving to Union County and now living in Middlesex County. All people on our mailing list, email lists and CP members from these 3 counties get in free and receive a free CD.

Friday, March 5th, Sergio and Kirk Lopez present OLD SKOOL. Kirk will be dropping bombs from the early 90's to now. It's time the man that has been around the longest dig deep for some great banging old tracks. All Morris and Passaic county residents on our lists receive free admission plus a guaranteed copy of a RETRO CD that Kirk will make for the night.

Friday, March 12th, THE RETURN OF DENNY TSETTOS. Those that heard Denny on Presidents Day Sunday at Joeys probably heard one of the best sets played at Joeys in a long time. Denny is excited about the new additional sound added to Joeys and last Sunday he worked it to the max. In honor of TEMPS COMING SOON (thank god) all Monmouth and Ocean County residents enter free and receive their choice of either Kirk's Tribal CD or Retro CD.

PS> You dont have to be from the celebrated county to get a CD these people are just guaranteed a copy.

So again thank you for the continued support I hope I see you out the next couple weeks and enjoy the Friday party at Joeys and the Saturday at DEKO.

REMINDER THE GRAND OPENING OF THE SURF IS COMING. GET READY

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Friday, March 12th, THE RETURN OF DENNY TSETTOS. Those that heard Denny on Presidents Day Sunday at Joeys probably heard one of the best sets played at Joeys in a long time. Denny is excited about the new additional sound added to Joeys and last Sunday he worked it to the max. In honor of TEMPS COMING SOON (thank god) all Monmouth and Ocean County residents enter free and receive their choice of either Kirk's Tribal CD or Retro CD.

and i thought you forgot bout us peeps down in ocean and monmouth co :D :D