Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Updates

phunk303

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank all of you who came out last week and supported my monthly night at crobar......I had an awesome night..... I wanted to let everyone know that my website has been finally updated :) I have a new mix on there also and some new pics!!!!..........I will keep this site updated monthly mostly around the middle of each month.....so make sure to check back monthly for a new mix and new pics as well!!!!! and FYI some of you may have to reset your cache on your PC browsers to see the new changes - sometimes pc's save files locally to avoid re-downloading. Hopefully I will see some of you Monday Feb 23 at MIA

Thanks

Edgar

Originally posted by edgarv

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank all of you who came out last week and supported my monthly night at crobar......I had an awesome night..... I wanted to let everyone know that my website has been finally updated :) I have a new mix on there also and some new pics!!!!..........I will keep this site updated monthly mostly around the middle of each month.....so make sure to check back monthly for a new mix and new pics as well!!!!! and FYI some of you may have to reset your cache on your PC browsers to see the new changes - sometimes pc's save files locally to avoid re-downloading. Hopefully I will see some of you Monday Feb 23 at MIA

Thanks

Edgar

you seem like a kool guy and ive heard alot of good things about you ... ill go check you out really soon .. :D