Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digital Lifestyle south beach's hottest new act

bsereny

When I think of my latest underground discovery I think of how cool it is that I found a group that is bound to become the hottest act in Flordia. I can tell all my friends I saw them first.

I saw Digital Lifestyle (the only live electronic act in SE FL to the best of my knowledge(think UNDERWOLRD)) a while ago in Ft Lauderdale. These guys are amazing! They use equipment that I have never ever heard of!!!! If you are into great music and could care less about the fashion sceen, these guys are a must see/here. I mean they kick major but! These guys got the house jumping! When the Dj got off and these guys got on the croud really came allive. I have been wating for their web site to come up to get more info but they just have a crappy temporary page up now www.digitallifestylelive.com ..... they are having 2 CD release partiese, on in Miami at I/O tomorrow and one next week in Ft Laduerdale. Check them out, and spread the word.

Digital Lifestyle is fuc*in SICK man! More and more people keep talking about them. I just happened to randomly be at Karma Lounge when they performed, and hadn't ever heard about them before. No one understood WTF was going on when these guys were messin' with all sorts of computers and electric boxes. SICK show man. These guys supposedly write all their own stuff too, and they're in their 20's? WTF?? MUCH better than watching a DJ. I've seen Chemical Brothers and Underworld but never knew about a local group doing the same shizz. I'm definitely checking out both of their shows at I/O and Karma! These guys should be at ULTRA!! They're gonna BLOW up!!!!