Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Velvet?

luvle02

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

THe music sucked and the crowd sucked.

Liposuction sucks too huh?

The music "sucked" because I play to the common people, not fat guido wannabe fat fucks like yourself. The music doesn't suck pal, It's just more top 40 based than a fat fuck like yourself can handle - & to tell the truth, I can play as heavy or as deep or as new as I want, & I choose not to. I'm the one with the balls to keep it that way. The place is very successful thus far, especially Fridays, & part of it's success is avoiding the crap spread here at CP.

Originally posted by dtrave

The music "sucked" because I play to the common people, not fat guido wannabe fat fucks like yourself. The music doesn't suck pal, It's just more top 40 based than a fat fuck like yourself can handle - & to tell the truth, I can play as heavy or as deep or as new as I want, & I choose not to. I'm the one with the balls to keep it that way. The place is very successful thus far, especially Fridays, & part of it's success is avoiding the crap spread here at CP.

I must have hit a neve with you to start slinging peronsal insults at me. She asked for an opinion and I gave it. Not everyone is going to like it.

Liposuction costs alot of money these days. Can you help me out and pay for it for me.

:laugh: :laugh:

VELVET COULD DO GREAT W/ THE RIGHT PROMO TEAM IN THERE

BUT, THE STAFF IN THERE IS HORRIBLE. BOUNCERS ARE THE RUDEST BUNCH OF PRICKS I EVER MET. MUSIC IS O.K.

BUT THE PROBLEM (which relates directly to the promoters)

IS THE CROWD IS ALL WHAT WE CALL "FILLER"

NOT 1 QUALITY PERSON GOES THERE. SO WHEN YOU LOOK AROUND YOUR LIKE EHH....IT'S OK. THEN YOU LEAVE, GO TO JOEY'S AND SAY OH....OK...THIS IS WHAT A PROPERLY PROMOTED CLUB LOOKS LIKE.

GET A PROMOTION TEAM IN THERE DTR!!!!

I wouldnt go there, just becuase the way you talk to people... You obviously work there because you say "we dont let fat fucks in there"

Just by saying shit like that who would go

Beside I heard the place is not that good from alot of people....

So good luck getting people there with that attitude;)

........is name calling what u would consider avoiding the CRAP ON CP!......what r u fucking 12!?.............your maturity level is absolutely appaling and if i was at velvet...i would kick you in the mouth for being such an ignorant fuck.......