Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for all the non-trance haters

Sasha/Digweed haven't been playing trance music for over 5 years. Sasha is known for his lighter progressive sound while digweed is known for his darker progressive sound. That's why they compliment each other so well.

They are by far, NOT trance dj's. At least not anymore and not for a long while.

anyways, regardless of what you consider their music, they throw down a great set so enjoy!

Originally posted by whitewidow

>>Sound Factory - SNEAK PEEK (line-ups)

march 6- Marco Carola and Danilo Vigoritto, with dj Escape on afterhours

march 13- Cosmic Gate with dj Surge

march 20- Rank 1 with Kid Vicious

march 27- Cor Fijneman and E-Craig

april 3- Robbie Rivera and tba

:party: :party: :party: :party:

Insane line-up to whom it may concern but please Factory bring in DUMONDE productions are insane also another question does SF scan id's? Im only 18 and i know Sat nite is 21

Originally posted by daillestmattyg

Insane line-up to whom it may concern but please Factory bring in DUMONDE productions are insane also another question does SF scan id's? Im only 18 and i know Sat nite is 21

Very happy to see that there are DuMonde's heads here. But unfortunately DuMonde is far out from our reach for many reasons, one of them being that I do not think there was yet a night of Hard Dance in NYC area yet...and honestly do you think they will sound great in SF? The system is pure crap!!! I literally had to slam my head into the speaker to hear how Marco V was trying to do the highs in his set. What a dissapointment.

On a more pleasent note, my best friend spoke to M.I.K.E. (aka Dirk "PUSH" Derrickx) and was told by him that he is planning an American tour and New York City will be as one of his destinations.

Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Dumonde maybe at Roxy on the Phazon? Hey you never know! There are many great acts that I guess you have to travel out of the country to hear but i'm happy to see that NYC is getting RANK MUTHAFKINN 1 and we all know Airwave will be dropped cant wait for that.......also Cosmic Gate who I believe the last time they played was at Exit on July 4th 2002? For trance/JP fans March 13/14 going to be a rough night and day because after Cosmic Gate at SF i'm heading over to Black aka "Exit" to hear JP rip it........trance is hitting nyc hard and with a vengence

Dumonde maybe at Roxy on the Phazon? Hey you never know! There are many great acts that I guess you have to travel out of the country to hear but i'm happy to see that NYC is getting RANK MUTHAFKINN 1 and we all know Airwave will be dropped cant wait for that.......also Cosmic Gate who I believe the last time they played was at Exit on July 4th 2002? For trance/JP fans March 13/14 going to be a rough night and day because after Cosmic Gate at SF i'm heading over to Black aka "Exit" to hear JP rip it........trance is hitting nyc hard and with a vengence

JULY 2, 2002? in EXIT? I do not beleive so. I've known Cosmic Gate and followed their carrers for about 5 years now so I am sure I wouldnt miss them especially in Exit. But as far as travelling out of the country to see some acts...you know its worth it. Better quality of a set, cheaper, better crowds. All pluses. Especially seing German Djs in German environment...that is something

Originally posted by kutekimee

I would LOVE to see ATB again and Blank & Jones!!! ATB is actually pretty good live!!

When are they comin to the States again???

Blank & Jones I have been dissappointed with lately. Went too commercial and too soft in my opinion. I mean create something like CREAM and than move to something like Nightclubbing is a bit disappointing. ATB on the other hand is a really good choice. He was amazing in Webster Hall (surprisingly THAT place had some gems in its walls such as Talla and Taucher).

You are in luck, here are ATB's dates (and you might notice that he is NOWEHERE NEAR WMC 2004) which just shows that WMC is just a money grabbing parody of the conference:

ATB USA Tour 2004

2004-03-12 usa tour - axis (salt lake city)

2004-03-13 usa tour - avalon (denver)

2004-03-15 usa tour - tba (albuquerque or phoenix)

2004-03-16 usa tour - tba (el paso)

2004-03-18 usa tour - arena 610 (houston)

2004-03-19 usa tour - tba (san antonio)

2004-03-20 usa tour - liquid (dallas)

2004-03-23 usa tour - tba (st louis)

2004-03-25 usa tour - oasis (chicago)

2004-03-26 usa tour - sphere (buffalo)

2004-03-27 usa tour - dream (washington)

Blank & Jones apparently doing a Poland tour so do not expect them to be here in the near 2-3 months.

Thanks!! I was just looking up the dates...ATB on MARCH 27th in Washington D.C. babeeee!!!

That's were I saw him a year ago or so? The vibe was awesome and the music was soooo friggin SEXY!!! lol And the venue...Dream....isn't bad. 4 floors in a pretty new and modern club with a big outdoor rooftop deck. Why couldn't NY get him?? Oh well...anyway, I highly recommend him if you get a chance to head down to DC. He's so cute too...heh heh... That IS peculiar that he's not going to be at the WMC though...wonder why?

Glad to hear that there's someone else out there that likes ATB too...his last album was kinda eh...but ATB live is really fun...

As for Blank & Jones...doesn't look like they have any US dates for them anytime soon. They don't even have March dates posted on their site at all....hmm...

Thanks!! I was just looking up the dates...ATB on MARCH 27th in Washington D.C. babeeee!!!

That's were I saw him a year ago or so? The vibe was awesome and the music was soooo friggin SEXY!!! lol And the venue...Dream....isn't bad. 4 floors in a pretty new and modern club with a big outdoor rooftop deck. Why couldn't NY get him?? Oh well...anyway, I highly recommend him if you get a chance to head down to DC. He's so cute too...heh heh... That IS peculiar that he's not going to be at the WMC though...wonder why?

Glad to hear that there's someone else out there that likes ATB too...his last album was kinda eh...but ATB live is really fun...

As for Blank & Jones...doesn't look like they have any US dates for them anytime soon. They don't even have March dates posted on their site at all....hmm...

Yes he is pretty good looking dude (I can say that in spite the fact that I am a guy) He has the charm of a DJ. And I beleive he is REALLY tall. In Webster Hall he was really energetic with great track selection & mixing skills. NYC is concentrating on something difference apperently. Avalon is already booked for a few months and we know what CROBAR is all about...HOUSE. Althought I have high spirits for SPIRIT (Dublin club that is also a multy national corporation) they will be bringing some cutting edge talent. And he is not going to WMC maybe JUST MAYBE because he is more about fans and music than all the craziness and "prestige" of being at WMC Remember, WMC is 99% UK producers/djs and apparently they do not have tolerance for any1 else. I am not sure about DC though. Last tiime we did that we went to see LANGE. Now that what trance should be like. AMAZING NIGHT. Worth 8 hour drive back and forth.

Originally posted by tranceou

JULY 2, 2002? in EXIT? I do not beleive so. I've known Cosmic Gate and followed their carrers for about 5 years now so I am sure I wouldnt miss them especially in Exit. But as far as travelling out of the country to see some acts...you know its worth it. Better quality of a set, cheaper, better crowds. All pluses. Especially seing German Djs in German environment...that is something

Actually Cosmic Gate was at Exit July 4, 2002 I have the flyer sitting in my room

Actually Cosmic Gate was at Exit July 4, 2002 I have the flyer sitting in my room

:what:

You are absolutely RIGHT!!!!

WHERE THE HELL WAS I???

OHHH YEAAAHHH. LOL NEVER MIND!!!

I was actually dancing on SENSATION WHITE EDITION!!!

Now I dont feel bad!!

http://www.clubplanet.com/mailer/2002/exit-0705/

Original flyer. Now thats a party and the PRICE!!!!

Nope I remember exactly because Exit was rented out that night it wasn't an Exit party.......Oakie came for Thanksgiving Eve of 2002 but I remember the Fourth of July party had great acts with Cosmic Gate being one of them I didnt attend myself but I remember reading reviews on how they dropped melt to the ocean, their mix of urban train, exploration of space etc. I can't wait to hear them at SF!!

Nope I remember exactly because Exit was rented out that night it wasn't an Exit party.......Oakie came for Thanksgiving Eve of 2002 but I remember the Fourth of July party had great acts with Cosmic Gate being one of them I didnt attend myself but I remember reading reviews on how they dropped melt to the ocean, their mix of urban train, exploration of space etc. I can't wait to hear them at SF!!

"Hear" is the key word. My god they need to do something about the soundsystem!!!!!

You're telling me.....that system has not taking the abuse of these hard trancey beats just yet I hope the system gets some work done to it before they spin

I KNOW I KNOW!!!

I am very tempted to email the management of Cosmic Gate and tell them to ensure that the sound system is tuned in properly before they come. For that matter before Rank 1 comes. I really do not want to be disappointed with these two giants of trance.

Yo ATB and Blank and Jones would be a great time.... do you know of when they are going to be around????

(ATB live at Summer Rave 2000)

I would LOVE to see ATB again and Blank & Jones!!! ATB is actually pretty good live!!

When are they comin to the States again???

Originally posted by skarrd4life

Yo ATB and Blank and Jones would be a great time.... do you know of when they are going to be around????

(ATB live at Summer Rave 2000)

ATB USA Tour 2004

2004-03-12 usa tour - axis (salt lake city)

2004-03-13 usa tour - avalon (denver)

2004-03-15 usa tour - tba (albuquerque or phoenix)

2004-03-16 usa tour - tba (el paso)

2004-03-18 usa tour - arena 610 (houston)

2004-03-19 usa tour - tba (san antonio)

2004-03-20 usa tour - liquid (dallas)

2004-03-23 usa tour - tba (st louis)

2004-03-25 usa tour - oasis (chicago)

2004-03-26 usa tour - sphere (buffalo)

2004-03-27 usa tour - dream (washington)

B & J wont be in US for a while. Judging from their website they are touring Poland and Eastern Europe.

Originally posted by djpaul

Blank & Jones in NYC that will be nice suprice :cool:

That would be nice!

They coming, or are they scheduled to appear anytime soon??

Great to see all these trance lovers around!!

Keep it comin guys...

Let the magic begin!!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by tranceou

yeah cosmic gate was there and they fucking killed it form what i remember... lol.. i wish i didnt get so drunk but i guess shit happens.. i remember frankie bones opening for them.. wow he fucking killed it too.. amazing amazing night..

yo i hope people come out for cosmic gate.. i dont wanna be dancing by myself.. all my friends are going to jamaica so im going solo to cosmic gate, no way in hell am i missing them..