Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Info on Space Pass

Here's the perfect example...

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I got the space pass last year. You can attend any 3 nights out of the 5 nights listed using your pass.

Cover on any given night started around $50. If you go two nights, the pass is paid for. If you go 3 nights, its like getting in one night for free. Make sense?

Also, there were separate lines for pass/non-pass holders. The line for pass holders was almost nonexistent last year. I don't think I waited for more than a few minutes each night I was there.

Its also a nice little souvenir. I got PvD to sign mine last year :)

I didn't take the time to go thru the rest of the thread that tony posted, but I can tell you this..

Last year everyone who bought a pass got in. If some experienced a bit of a wait at times, it was because the fire marshall was up our ass last year due to the fast track opening that Space 34 had. We were a new club last year on such a high volume week & the marshalls were aware of that.

The first time we used the building was the night of DT, which was the kick off party of conference and we were delayed 2 hours past our original scheduled time of 10pm. The other night which was madness & the door was held @ 5am, was the saturday of Ultra. Other than that, every other night was smooth & if you had your pass you used the Passport line with almost no line/no wait...

There were very few people who had a bad experience. If they did, it was prob at 5am the saturday of Deep Dish (Ultra afterparty) when the place was up to capacity. If anyone learned anything, it was DO NOT show up @ 5am the day of Ultra & expect a cake walk up the front door. It's without a doubt our busiest night & the busiest hour!

Aside from the will call line, I myself had certain people contact me about pickin' up the passes thru me personally so they didn't have to deal with the will call. I did the same for vip tables.

so don't stress it, get your pass & enjoy!