Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone who has been to italy plz help

Definitely pick up a guidebook to help you....

Many of the churches in Italy and Spain require you to have your knees covered to enter, so make sure you have them handy

As far as shopping goes, there's a lot of good shopping along this one street (Via....something, I forget the name), but it leads from the piazza that has the monument for Vittorio Emmanuel II (a huge, gaudy monstrosity - you can't miss it) and connects to another piazza with a big Egyptian obelisk in it.

As far as clubs, babybutt hit the nail on the head for the nightlife. I have seen however that Deep Dish as well as some other big name DJ's spin at this place called Goa - although I don't know what it's like or what it's address is...

Rome is my personal favorite city in Italy....amazing blend of modern and ancient.....I'm def. jealous.

I lived in rome last year and i am originally from hawaii, so the loung-ish club scene was great for me. Alpheus and Black Planet and two clubs just a street away from each other (via commerciale) that are very urban/hip-hop style, and a WHOLE lot of fun. they are both located in Piramide. you can get there by taking the subway to that stop, and then just follow the crowd. If your looking for a more techno/trance type place then you should go to scarrabochio(skar-a-boy-key-yo), which is on the lungo tevere. Another fun place to go is located in campo di fiori. you can go to campo and bar hop till you want to go dancing, then head out to one of the clubs by taxi. usually the drivers know exactly where to go. the clubs in rome arent that impressive visually, but you can still have ALOT of fun. the italian men are great. Alpheus is probably your best bet. they have a hip hop room, salsa, techno, and people there are known to get down and dirty. its great.

Hi Everyone, I hope someone can help me, maybe not. However, I'm going to Italy and Flying for the first time (nervous as hell, scared to death) this April/May, however while I enjoy my stay in Rome, can anyone please tell me if there are any good Italian Night Club/Bars, if there are any in the country