Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im bored anyone wanna talk?

ajja0

look at that, that post just bumped me up from new to the board to new skool, not a bad night after all huh! woohoo!

oh and i mean to say i am getting sleepy fast.

-pete cwm41.gif

------------------

blink list @ limelight fridays: email sn0ball4@aol.com or call 516-383-4624

i cant go out tonight, although i am real pissed about missing gatecrasher but i have lacrosse @ 8 am 2morrow, curfew sux, so i have to go to sleep soon but i am just not tired. oh well cwm13.gif

------------------

Originally posted by dj atreju:

Im going out tonight...sleeping all day tomarrow and then going to a family dinner at 4:00 pm tomarrow...*cries* and its all free fallin after that...hopefully I wont hurt myself cwm42.gif

where are you going?

my friends, who r not on the lacrosse team, are going to exit they love that place, but i have heard some talk about float and been meaning to check it out, any info?

------------------

Sound Factory and Exit and fun...but those big..loud crowded clubs get to me after awhile...ya know?

Floats more loungy and if you can get V.I.P'd its the hottest club in the world...

its mid-town at 240 West 52nd Street...I reccomend checking it out lotsa funnn...

cwm16.gif

Well....this has actually been alot of fun talking to you guys/girls! I have to go...duty calls but I shall return perhaps sooner than later and sober rather then all f'd up...Bye..

P.S. ajja0- Caio Bella.

------------------

I lost artax and falcor in CPI's last year...havent seen em since.

Archived