Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's That Time - My Birthday Weekend (Here is the 411)

Party starts Tuesday night at Dinner at an undisclosed place then it ventures off to a nice lounge on Bloomfield Ave where Vip-Tech works. Due to contracts signed for my appearance on Friday and Saturday I can not list the name of the place. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wednesday it continues to my favorite restaurant in the city OCB which happens to be located in the same building as my favorite strip club, Scores.

Thursday I relax hard and prepare to kill it Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Everyone when I say relax hard that doesnt mean its a night you call me and try to get me out for like 6 days in a row. :laugh: :laugh:

Friday night @ Joeys, the drums begin to beat as Richie Santana makes his way to the Joeys DJ booth for the first time this winter. I have saved this date for Richie to show my North Jersey peeps what Sessions Saturdays at DEKO are all about. He will be joined by my resident Superstar, Kirk Lopez.

Saturday night @ DEKO, NJ's premiere party welcomes NJ's premiere DJ Denny Tsettos to a special night for my 29th birthday. I know its not the 1st Saturday of the month (the night Denny is always there) but we bumped it one week for this special occassion.

Sunday, Big Daddy Promo basketball tourney at Rexplex. 9 different nightclubs / message boards battle for supremacy. Tourney starts at 1 PM sharp. Complimentary admission to watch the game court side.

Monday night, Daniellas Restaurant in the city (has anyone been). Then to Lot 61.

Tuesday to Sunday save myself for South Beach. Here we come.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Party starts Tuesday night at Dinner at an undisclosed place then it ventures off to a nice lounge on Bloomfield Ave where Vip-Tech works. Due to contracts signed for my appearance on Friday and Saturday I can not list the name of the place. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wednesday it continues to my favorite restaurant in the city OCB which happens to be located in the same building as my favorite strip club, Scores.

Thursday I relax hard and prepare to kill it Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Everyone when I say relax hard that doesnt mean its a night you call me and try to get me out for like 6 days in a row. :laugh: :laugh:

Friday night @ Joeys, the drums begin to beat as Richie Santana makes his way to the Joeys DJ booth for the first time this winter. I have saved this date for Richie to show my North Jersey peeps what Sessions Saturdays at DEKO are all about. He will be joined by my resident Superstar, Kirk Lopez.

Saturday night @ DEKO, NJ's premiere party welcomes NJ's premiere DJ Denny Tsettos to a special night for my 29th birthday. I know its not the 1st Saturday of the month (the night Denny is always there) but we bumped it one week for this special occassion.

Sunday, Big Daddy Promo basketball tourney at Rexplex. 9 different nightclubs / message boards battle for supremacy. Tourney starts at 1 PM sharp. Complimentary admission to watch the game court side.

Monday night, Daniellas Restaurant in the city (has anyone been). Then to Lot 61.

Can you handle that......... See ya Tuesday night ;)

HOW FUNNY IS THAT....."AN UNDISCLOSED PLACE" GOTTA THROW OFF THE GROUPIES!!

Thats a crazy line up.

Will I be seeing you one of these days. Its enough even to get ur ass out of the house. Round up the troops.

You're going to be disappointed but many of the troops arent into it anymore and the others have been sentenced. They have traded in their VIP cards for HomeDepot and Lowe's cards. Have a drink or six for me, I'll return the favor in the Summer. Again, Happy Birthday!!!

In another thread someone brought up promoters in Jersey not bringing it someone different, always using the regulars, no outside talent... well the man above has brought some big name talent to the Jersey shore. Hex Hector, Oscar G., Mike Mac, I think Tim Deluxe and Superchumbo were scheduled too, there were more. Serge if you can dig deep into your bag of promo tricks, Oscar G. at Tempts please. I know its Denny's spot, but I think Denny is humble enough to let Oscar come into his house for a night.

Originally posted by njdionysus

You're going to be disappointed but many of the troops arent into it anymore and the others have been sentenced. They have traded in their VIP cards for HomeDepot and Lowe's cards. Have a drink or six for me, I'll return the favor in the Summer. Again, Happy Birthday!!!

In another thread someone brought up promoters in Jersey not bringing it someone different, always using the regulars, no outside talent... well the man above has brought some big name talent to the Jersey shore. Hex Hector, Oscar G., Mike Mac, I think Tim Deluxe and Superchumbo were scheduled too, there were more. Serge if you can dig deep into your bag of promo tricks, Oscar G. at Tempts please. I know its Denny's spot, but I think Denny is humble enough to let Oscar come into his house for a night.

Ok i guess i will have to wait til opening of SURF. May 2nd mark it down.

Originally posted by mkutlass

I'll be at Joey's friday, for some hurricane Santana, can't miss that. I hope Richie is spinning from 12- 2:30 give him some decent time to build a vibe with his set...............

that is his scheduled time. see u then. introduce urself.