Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's about goddamn time...

Let's admit it... the nightlife in NYC for the past 2 years or so has been garbage. With the revamp of limelight into Avalon, it seems things may be picking back up again... SF has some sick DJ's comming to town... and Avalon... for the past month or so has had some of the worlds best DJ's grace the turntables and shows no sign of slowing down... PVD @ Roxy is going to be off the hook...

I want to send out a huge thank you to all of the promoters and owners of these infamous nightclubs for making a solid attempt to breathe some fucking life into the clubs of NYC.

For all of the people who thought NYC nightlife was dead (myself included), it's time to dust off your gear, get the fuck out of your apartment and get to Avalon, Roxy, SF... let's make NYC a wanted place to come and dance your ass off till the fuckin' sun comes up!

PLUR :cool:

Originally posted by phunkingroovin

Let's admit it... the nightlife in NYC for the past 2 years or so has been garbage. With the revamp of limelight into Avalon, it seems things may be picking back up again... SF has some sick DJ's comming to town... and Avalon... for the past month or so has had some of the worlds best DJ's grace the turntables and shows no sign of slowing down... PVD @ Roxy is going to be off the hook...

I want to send out a huge thank you to all of the promoters and owners of these infamous nightclubs for making a solid attempt to breathe some fucking life into the clubs of NYC.

For all of the people who thought NYC nightlife was dead (myself included), it's time to dust off your gear, get the fuck out of your apartment and get to Avalon, Roxy, SF... let's make NYC a wanted place to come and dance your ass off till the fuckin' sun comes up!

Right before the law will be passed to shut down dance venues at 1 am thus effectively performing an "abortion" on the NYC nightlife. I would have to say that since August 2003 I havent had as much fun in NYC nightclubs since Twilo closed its doors.

I might come off a bit pessimistic but it looks more like a party before the funeral if you know what I mean....

Originally posted by phunkingroovin

praise the lord!!! can i get an amen!!