Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve Review

xxgrooveericxx

:(

It was cool hanging with you guys but everything seems like blur to me. That padron does not play. It was really cool seeing everyone there. Sammy welcome back bro. You belong here. Edgar, always nice to see you both on the decks and off.

Matt, for the record it was my first time hearing you spin and everyone told me that I would enjoy your sounds and I did. Very smooth mixing bro. Much respect. Your a cool person bro. Your offer to take some wax up to you part of town was appreciated and will definitely be keep in mind. You sound like someone that would be fun as hell to tag up with.

Nice hanging with the crew,

OBBY

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by obby

:(

It was cool hanging with you guys but everything seems like blur to me. That padron does not play. It was really cool seeing everyone there. Sammy welcome back bro. You belong here. Edgar, always nice to see you both on the decks and off.

Matt, for the record it was my first time hearing you spin and everyone told me that I would enjoy your sounds and I did. Very smooth mixing bro. Much respect. Your a cool person bro. Your offer to take some wax up to you part of town was appreciated and will definitely be keep in mind. You sound like someone that would be fun as hell to tag up with.

Nice hanging with the crew,

OBBY

My offer stands! I listened to one of your mixes and in the famous words of Ali... I like your style, and I dig your sounds, so bring a crate, and lets get down! oh and float like a butterfly sting like a a a a a a a a a elephant! :confused: