Clubplanet Nightlife Community

other music genres

vt2be

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Oh c'mon dood......that wasn't cool at all. I believe that all music should be loved, and appreciated!....even if it doesnt float ur boat. And to the author of this post, Yea i love all music, im not into country at all tho. I was trying sooooooooooo hard to get Limp Tixx, for this Friday.....but i failed miserably cwm14.gif but WHATEVER......yeah im into Limp, eminiem as u can see from my 2nd quote, Lit, i also like alot of rap, rock, R&B....despite the fact that my heart belongs to Prog house/Trance......but i have to say.....above EVERYTHING that i mentioned above....2 of my favorite bands have to be Dave Matthews, and No Doubt. Why these 2? well lyrically and musically i think that both groups are brilliant in thier own way. for example:

DMB: "Crazy, how it feels tonite, crazy how you.....make it all alright...love.....crush me, with the....things you do. And I do, for you, anything......Sitting.....smoking feeling High! In this moment, oh, it feels so right! Lovley lady!, im at your feet, oh God i want you so badly. and i wonder this, could tomorrow be so wonderous, as you there sleeping? Let's go, drive till....morning comes.....watch the sunrise, and fill our souls up....drink some wine till we get drunk....yeah!"

I mean......how smooth is that bastard!

and

ND: "Step by step i get closer to reaching the top, every step must be placed so that i dont fall off....looking down to see how much higher i am, another cool wind comes through brushes my skin. The harder i push the tention does grow, i gather my thoughts, the further and further i go! With some luck i just might keep on climbing, so better to climb, than to face a fall.

This song was written 2 years after the bands original lead singer John Spence commited suicide. It's the bands way of describing how difficult it was to continue making music after his death. and look at them today.

Dont ever forget. Music is Life. No matter what kind you like, dont ever say that a different type is horrible. It is the center of life, and the imagination.

Love you all cwm11.gif

-Al cwm35.gif

yUp,yUp....No Doubt is AwEsome! I saw them in June w/ Lit & Black Eyed Peas....

-=*TrancEdkittEn*=-

=^..^=

------------------

white_kitty.gif

::::::Trancin' Is a Way Of Life::::::

Archived