Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whitewidow

hey you are the guy who did that bull shit party at centro fly and put the dj's names on the flyer and they was not even booked to play and you got fired from plaid and from every club you worked at because you never want to pay the promoters your nothing but a jerk off how many people did you do on new years eve oh i for got you did not have a party bobby did 11.000 and you did dick so don't talk shit you little bitch

your old!!! like 50? i am not a promoter i am friends with the promoters and i get in free at some of the parties. you forget to fast about bobby g. he use to tell me and my friends to write nice things about sexy at the roxy so i would get a comp and my friends would be reduced. thats why the sexy party has so many reviews and the party sucks and everyone talks about how great they are but there not. the reason why i am saying this about this guy is because where was bobby g ever promoting a jp night at sf. this guy use to give speeches for hours on how jp sucked, his crowd was shit, the sf was no good, and now he found a way to leech on to jonathen and head up the promotion. i guess desperate times call for desperate measures.. but i think jp should think twice before using these types of promoters promoting him when he don't need anyone. yes i too miss jp at sf and i wish he was still there, but exit is not the next coming of christ because exit sucks the owner sucks the security sucks, and don't forget they still have that deal with the city for the drug laws. but all in all this guy should not be promoting jp he should be promoting vic latino at mirage with ktu. so u think u know me but u don't know me.

ps i will be there the first night for jp and u won't have any idea when i walk past u!!!!:what: :what: :deadfish: :deadfish: