Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone fron JErsey into Trance???

tell me where the heck you guys are all from and if your going to PVD this friday.... I just moved up here from miami and i need to make some friends that are into trance and shit. I like house music also but i can't "eat house music every day" ya know what I mean.. It's time for me to Step it up a knotch, ya know....

Clintorino7 -on AIM

THERE'S A WHOLE CREW OF MY FRIENDS GOING THIS FRIDAY TO PVD.....THE LAST TIME HE WAS @THE ROXY IT WAS INSANE...REMINDED ME OF THE OLD TWILO DAYS FOR THE FIRST TIME...HOPING FOR MORE OF THE SAME..HE'S PLAYING AN EARLIER SET THIS TIME WHICH IS FINE WITH ME(12-6AM). SO GET THERE EARLY EVEN IF YOU HAVE TICKETS....PM ME IF YOU'D LIKE.

Im looking to start a trance party at 23 south Friday nights. so if anyone intrested in helping put it togther let me know!! Trance is the bomb but this dam jersey club peeps only want to hear hiphop, ktu tunes, or jp style crap. so over that shit. Trance all the way. Props to the trance gods like Tiesto, Armin, PVD and such!