Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question about space pass pick up..

Originally posted by majinbuu

When can you pick them up?

can I have a friend pick mine up for me?

Is it possible to get it on friday night?

:confused:

last year you could pick them up from 12-5 at the office. if not you can pick them up at night, at the first event you go to at Space. a friend can't pick the pass up, because they check your id, register your pass number, and you must sign for it. have I answered all your questions Matt?? :tongue::D

Originally posted by sobeton

last year you could pick them up from 12-5 at the office. if not you can pick them up at night, at the first event you go to at Space. a friend can't pick the pass up, because they check your id, register your pass number, and you must sign for it. have I answered all your questions Matt?? :tongue::D

yeah tony, u answered them. i was wondering because i would rather have it before i go to the club. it just seems like it will be hard to get once the club is open, but it looks like thats how i will have to do it...

11 days till miami!:D

Here's the deal..

The earliest you can pick up your pass is Thursday, March 4th @ the Space office. If you are picking up a pass for a friend, you must present the confirmation slip & a written document signed by the buyer stating you have authorization to do so.

If you are picking up your ticket the nite of the event, Space will have a will-call booth located directly across the street for your convienience.

3 Day pass holders will have a separate courtesy entrance which ensures a speedy entry. There you have it.. Now go get your pass... ;)

http://www.groovetickets.com/OrderSystem/groove/eventviewqb.asp?Affilid=93&EventsID=8286&PGName=Club+Space

other questions email:

Biznation00@msn.com

Originally posted by majinbuu

yeah tony, u answered them. i was wondering because i would rather have it before i go to the club. it just seems like it will be hard to get once the club is open, but it looks like thats how i will have to do it...

11 days till miami!:D

okay now that Biz has clarified things. for 20 bucks I'll pick up your pass matt.:eek::laugh: seriously, holla and I'll pick your pass up when I get mine. ;)

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

last year i picked up the pass for a friend of mine, i think all i needed was a copy of their driver's license and a hand written note that i was authorized to pick it up. i think that was all i needed

Etienne! :D

yep .....that worked for me too

hope this time of the year wont be any different:) :)

Originally posted by biznation00

Here's the deal..

The earliest you can pick up your pass is Thursday, March 4th @ the Space office. If you are picking up a pass for a friend, you must present the confirmation slip & a written document signed by the buyer stating you have authorization to do so.

If you are picking up your ticket the nite of the event, Space will have a will-call booth located directly across the street for your convienience.

3 Day pass holders will have a separate courtesy entrance which ensures a speedy entry. There you have it.. Now go get your pass... ;)

http://www.groovetickets.com/OrderSystem/groove/eventviewqb.asp?Affilid=93&EventsID=8286&PGName=Club+Space

other questions email:

Biznation00@msn.com

thanks biz, i bought mine already...tony, i'll talk to you in a few about that;) .