Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bartender Bitch...

mischade

I always get an attitude from this brunette bartender at Space...

(When you're facing the stage, it's the bar to the left, facing the bar, it's the chick to the right.)

Especially if you ask for a lime (when they're not right in front of you) or maybe more ice, she rolls her eyes like it's SO hard for her to do. An apple martini with no ice? I know they're only $2 for tip, but damn. Never a smile, she just looks like she's being forced to work there. Buzzkillll...

Does anyone else get this or just my boyfriend and me???

Originally posted by mischade

I always get an attitude from this brunette bartender at Space...

(When you're facing the stage, it's the bar to the left, facing the bar, it's the chick to the right.)

Especially if you ask for a lime (when they're not right in front of you) or maybe more ice, she rolls her eyes like it's SO hard for her to do. An apple martini with no ice? I know they're only $2 for tip, but damn. Never a smile, she just looks like she's being forced to work there. Buzzkillll...

Does anyone else get this or just my boyfriend and me???

well im not a big space fan...when i was a space head i got o.k. service, just average at best......they do have a bit of a i work at space im cool attitude there at times!!!!!!!!!

but in ur case i would say....as ive stated b4 ur a very pretty girl...and u know theres alot of superficial peeps down here in south fla....so my thery is that shes probably a little on the jealous side that ur probably hotter then she is.......my solution is y go to space when u can party at fliptoniaaa...where the drinks r always served with s smile...or there served by ur own hand.....so there u have it!!!! heres to u and ur boyfriend having nothing but good times in ur ventures with new bartenders!!!!!!!!!!:D

overall the service in Miami and SOBE is awful. very rarely do I have a problem at Space. it's been my experience that you find a bartender you feel comfortable with. then you basically make that bartender your designated bartender. been doing that for awhile, and it works out great. just my two pennies. ;)

Originally posted by sobeton

overall the service in Miami and SOBE is awful. very rarely do I have a problem at Space. it's been my experience that you find a bartender you feel comfortable with. then you basically make that bartender your designated bartender. been doing that for awhile, and it works out great. just my two pennies. ;)

I hear ya, but sometimes ya just don't want to get smashed walking thru the crowd to your preferred BT. Especially when you're going for your fifth bacardi razz n cranberry... :tongue:

I know I should be happy that I GET to go to Space, that I live in warm-ass Miami, that I'm healthy......etc.

Sorry, I just read the "always give thanks" thread... :isok:

I hear ya, but sometimes ya just don't want to get smashed walking thru the crowd to your preferred BT. Especially when you're going for your fifth bacardi razz n cranberry... :tongue:

I know I should be happy that I GET to go to Space, that I live in warm-ass Miami, that I'm healthy......etc.

KRUCIAL !! :D

Werd! 5th bacardi razz n cranberry. :eek: well I often stumble to my preferred BT. the simple act of trying to walk can get a bit complicated. :eek::laugh::D

Originally posted by houze-kitty

:jacked:

Miss Diabolique!

Will I be seeing you around for WMc?

I enjoyed talkin with u and ur bf @ the BBq! Hit me up on the pm with your guys schedule...maybe we will be @ some of the same parties!

hEY YOU! :D same here, and I appreciate U keeping us company, we don't know everyone yet, so thx for making us feel so welcome!

houze-kitty, I need to sit down and work out the gameplan (gotta have a plan to survive wmc!), have it to U by next weekend..

I think I'm going to Ultra, that I do know... woot woot!!

sorry 4 the hijack folks

Good seeing you again Mischade...sorry I had no recollection of you at first...you know how it goes!:laugh: Anyway, I always use that same girl as my designated bartender...she always sems to hook me up but I do the same thinkg Sobeton does...one bartender per night...you remember them, they remember you. And yes, she is also prob a bit jealous...;)

I've found it very helpful to lay down a tab as the first thing i do when i go to a club. The bartender usually takes care of me everytime, as soon as i approach the bar...and since i drink the same thing each time, going to one bartender makes it easy cause they usually communicate physically to me each time, which is really helpful when the place is packed and loud.

Anyhow, space still ranks close to my worst of service in a club in miami...I/O ranks very near to the top so far in my book

SS

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

my solution is y go to space when u can party at fliptoniaaa...where the drinks r always served with s smile...or there served by ur own hand.....so there u have it!!!! heres to u and ur boyfriend having nothing but good times in ur ventures with new bartenders!!!!!!!!!!:D

good solution :) whens the next date :D

Originally posted by tired

Cxxxxty is a sweet girl.... i worked with her and have known her for years. she's not a bitch at all actually. she is jaded though from all the mack daddy papi chulo bullshit. be nice to her and she'll be nice to you.

Tired is right she is jaded get to know her shes a sweetheart .she use to live in the hammocks in kendall where i live very friendly girl dont judge a book by its cover guys.:idea: