Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 Weeks

thank you jimmy.. at least someone has their head screwed on straight around here.

and billy.. that wasn't cro, it was the trade bar in the lower east and she didn't have an adam's apple when i checked.

fugaze.. just cuz i get to call out the numbers every other wednesday, don't get loud with me.

dee.. hellooooooooooooooooooooo??? ADD.

Originally posted by dogekid

thank you jimmy.. at least someone has their head screwed on straight around here.

and billy.. that wasn't cro, it was the trade bar in the lower east and she didn't have an adam's apple when i checked.

fugaze.. just cuz i get to call out the numbers every other wednesday, don't get loud with me.

No prob sonny, see you tues at diva?

now thats a classic :laugh:

oh that WMC thing..

I forgot to announce. My spiritual advisor Antoinette advised me that it will be too humid and rainy that week therefor it's not even worth it for me to go down there with my frizzed out fro and dripping fake spray tan.

So I'll stay home and wait to read the posts about it instead

Originally posted by deeelite1

oh that WMC thing..

I forgot to announce. My spiritual advisor Antoinette advised me that it will be too humid and rainy that week therefor it's not even worth it for me to go down there with my frizzed out fro and dripping fake spray tan.

So I'll stay home and wait to read the posts about it instead

kleenex with aloe or puffs plus?

Originally posted by deeelite1

ALOE... can you pick me up some?

get them in the city tho cuz the air over here in Jersey is harsh and it takes some of the aloe out of the tissue before the package is opened.

good point and the people that sell them in the city are probably alot more fun to hang out with n stuff too. good thinkin bro.