Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Asseteria at Show Review!!

I am VERY impressed with the new venue!!

The room is about the same size as Cheetah, but MUCH easier to get around because the dance floor is spacious and there is seating along boths sides of the club, in addition to there being two stage areas and a couple of VIP "booths".

It was decorated with an ENORMOUS ass on the stage, and Anthony Lamont was up to his usual shenanigans, sticking his arm in it and then the mic. :laugh:

There were plenty of gorgeous dancers, male and female, I also liked the poles on the bars. One of those girls was on that pole upside-down and everything! They were some beautiful girls. Nice to see female dancers along with the buff boys.

The crowd was the same Cheetah crowd, definitely nice to see everyone again at the new JUMP-OFF!

The music was OFFICIAL, it was like the DJs were adjusting to their new home and making the transition much easier for us as well. Good hard beats all night, along with plenty of our favorites and anthems.

The system is NIIIIICE, the club was thumping like crazy!!

What is coolest about Show is that is on a most unassuming street, an underground spot entirely different from the bustling, center-stage commercial mecca a few blocks away known as Times Square.

The Rob Promotions crew have outdone themselves once again. I love each and every one of their parties!

Excellent venue choice.....can't wait to go back next week. Anuka (sp?) will be there performing the Cheetah anthem "Appreciate Me".

Quote of the evening: Anthony Lamont (of course)

"Have you seen my runway? I'm looking for my runway."

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO Why was I just wondering the SAME exact thing right before he asked? I know how he likes to strut his stuff....but he looked fabulous and ruled the dance floor (I love him and his energy, he is the ONLY person I know that can be a fierce diva and a strong black man at the same time) - another thing: I haven't seen people dance the way they were dancing last night in a LONG time. One young lady even lost her dayum mind, and was on the stage showing ass like you would NOT believe, but it was hysterical. :laugh:

One word to sum up the night : WONDERFUL. But who would expect less?