Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday 2/28 at Deko...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jarmenio

After a week off I am having Deko withdrawal, this night cant come soon enough, great pre-game for Miami

me 2 JOEY. major withdrawal... wont be there again until march 13 :(

i should take a walk over there right now... put the system on, crack open goose and black and have myself a little party. whats the worse thing that could happen???? wont be the first time i got screamed at for drinking during offfice hours, actuallly "you know who" (your idol) would probably drink with me right now!

:devil:

Originally posted by lisatodaro69

i should take a walk over there right now... put the system on, crack open goose and black and have myself a little party. whats the worse thing that could happen???? wont be the first time i got screamed at for drinking during offfice hours, actuallly "you know who" (your idol) would probably drink with me right now!

did you rock your Metallica shirt the nite of Morillo? :D

Originally posted by lisatodaro69

:laugh:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

You must be coming with Stacy for her B-day celebration. Right??

I spoke to Stacey Earlier this week. Shes got a big party coming. i took care of them with their own list etc..

If you speak to her let her know everything is set, and dont worry bout a thing.