Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Opening Of Sleep With Us Saturdays@sleep 2/28/04

This pissing contest has resulted in urine all over the place with nothing accomplished! LOL!!!

Get over yourselves!

Whatup to Chris! Thanks for rollin through on sat! And to the rest of the Biz-heads that came to the booth to say 'whatup' to myself and Marino!

Now if there's nothing else about the night, or pics, or stories about after-parties, quit jackin this thread and go chop wood or something!

:op

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stiffler

Let me interject here regarding the accusations mad towards Vip-tech: To shed some light to the situation so that all the idiots can figure it out............. while Vip-tech was promoting CLUB CHERRI these same cp peeps(if my memory serves me correctly) were bashing that club as well.....so what sense does the accusations here make?NONE...... So to all the detectives on this thread that think they figured something out you need to dig a little deeper...........

And to all the computer toughguys........GROW UP ALREADY....this is gay.............

And to club sleep......I apologize for not making it down there for Denny, but you know woman............plans change last minute!!!

dumb fucks on this thread piss me off so I had to quote myself to make a point............

I hope inthemix isnt a Detective

Originally posted by deeelite1

you hate CP dont you

:(

Lately I do............

Except you, Myst and Caleb.......you trio crack me up except when you picked on that poor defensless newbie the other day!!

Just think, if it wasnt for me you wouldnt be on here. I remember telling you and jess about it back in 2002.........what a geek I am:laugh: