if u...

murrrr

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by erica127

that is me :D

it sux bein a girl cuz i am noticin that a lot of my girlies are a lot hornier that we all used to be

yea I'm noticing that too.

A lot of girls are just waiting for good sex too instead...the whole headboard breaking, knees shaking kind, instead of the bad sex

Originally posted by Destiny

yea I'm noticing that too.

A lot of girls are just waiting for good sex too instead...the whole headboard breaking, knees shaking kind, instead of the bad sex

totally know what you mean...i love rough sex sex cuz it's the best workout too, hehe....but omg it sux cuz i think about sex a lot, esp in class & start to daydream

totally know what you mean...i love rough sex sex cuz it's the best workout too, hehe....but omg it sux cuz i think about sex a lot, esp in class & start to daydream

exactly!

at work too lol, and then people ask what you're thinking about and you're like ummm...nothin:laugh:

the worst is when im on the bus on my way home and the bus is crowded and all of a sudden i start dreamin about sex!!! its horrible cuz i cant do anything about! :mad::(

that is exactly what i tell myself all the time, hahahah...all my guy friends love it cuz it makes them feel better

hahaha same here, most of my gf's r the sameway....they call us like one of the guys :D

we do have more fun being so liberal

:tongue:

Originally posted by nybeauty

hahaha same here, most of my gf's r the sameway....they call us like one of the guys :D

we do have more fun being so liberal

:tongue:

oh of course we don..there's nuttin wrong wit thinkin about sex..i acutally think it is extremely healthy to do so...just wish i had someone to experience it wit everyday....i am survivin on once a month if i am lucky :(

oh of course we don..there's nuttin wrong wit thinkin about sex..i acutally think it is extremely healthy to do so...just wish i had someone to experience it wit everyday....i am survivin on once a month if i am lucky :(

:werd:same here....its even healthier to actually have sex! :D

all i ask for is to find a man who can make love to me, fk me and have good sex w/ me!!

mikey im supposin u get some, lucky u

:werd: same here....its even healthier to actually have sex! :D

all i ask for is to find a man who can make love to me, fk me and have good sex w/ me!!

that is all i want too & to feel 100% comfortable with them..i guess that's askin too much

that is all i want too & to feel 100% comfortable with them..i guess that's askin too much

apparently....we always meet these fkin boys who all they wanna do is hit it n not pleasure a woman up! wtf!! fkin bastards die!!

yes..i hate that shit...the nice boys are too shy to say anything & it sux

too shy means they dont have the balls to do anything...me no like

one of my lesbian gf's tells me that i will one day convert n she will b there waiting for moi, lol :laugh2:

too shy means they dont have the balls to do anything...me no like

one of my lesbian gf's tells me that i will one day convert n she will b there waiting for moi, lol :laugh2:

hahah..i tell my parents all the time, esp my dad, that i am gonna be a lesbian cuz it's soo much easier

hahah..i tell my parents all the time, esp my dad, that i am gonna be a lesbian cuz it's soo much easier

hahaha idk tho i still want the real beef steak! lol ya kno wha i mean

but i cant front i am a bit curious :tongue: