satan

THIS SATURDAY NIGHT 2.28.04

SOUNDGARDEN NEW JERSEYS NIGHTLIFE ARENA

PRESENTS LASGO LIVE

PERFORMING

“ SOMETHING†“ ALONE “ “ SURRENDER “

GREAT SHOW.

STEVIE ZACCONE SPINS….

SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND IT LOOKS LIKE THE WEATHER IS BREAKING SO THAT ONLY ADDS TO THE INSANITY ,

PARTY SAFE GUYS LATER FOR ALL OF YOU :woah2: :woah2: :woah2: :woah2: :woah2: :woah2:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thesandman

:blown:

What was I talking about all week here?..... If your going to do something different Ill book your place for one night, put up my OWN money and actually put asses at the bar.

Theres nothing different about that at all

Expose the fucking weak Jersey SCENE people.....

BOOK WHAT EXPLAIN

Originally posted by satan

BOOK WHAT EXPLAIN

It was a hypothetical...... although I would do so if given the chance.... Book something different (ie music) I heard Ojeda packed the place (wasn't there but heard).... I hope SG attendance continues to dwindle so you guys can "challenge yourselves" do better shit than:

The How Ya Doin Boys

Denny every other week

Awful Posters plugging cheesey CDs

Duane Harden

and the weekly KTU level 1 sets I hear there

-- And don't say Denny/Richie....that don't count, they have wanted to do that for a few months now and SG just fell into shit on that one.

It was a hypothetical...... although I would do so if given the chance.... Book something different (ie music) I heard Ojeda packed the place (wasn't there but heard).... I hope SG attendance continues to dwindle so you guys can "challenge yourselves" do better shit than:

The How Ya Doin Boys

Denny every other week

Duane Harden

-- And don't say Denny/Richie....that don't count, they have wanted to do that for a few months now and SG just fell into shit on that one.

My friend I know you’re a costumer Richie Says that you come to the club a lot and that you’re a good guy your comment here is

I’d rather not don’t have the time SG fell into shit stop it March 13th is just another great of many more to come

Originally posted by satan

My friend I know you’re a costumer Richie Says that you come to the club a lot and that you’re a good guy your comment here is

I’d rather not don’t have the time SG fell into shit stop it March 13th is just another great of many more to come

OK, well I think your wrong..... I don't kiss ass for free admission or free drinks like the whores on here. How about I come to your bar, introduce myself, grab Richie V and Eugene for a group hug, then tip you 2 dollars on a 50 dollar round I order...? Will that help?

Richie Vs. Denny - Sound Garden - Right Place Right Time!

When there are many more nights to come please let me know, maybe you can call Rob Bass up, I hear hes looking for work.

The How Ya Doin Boys

Denny every other week

Duane Harden

Dudde...youre fuckin shot.

totally did not "fall inot shit"

duane harden was part of the Retro Metro hence the Duane Harden.

Howyadoin ok that was a spoof for the guidos. fine it was cheesey

weekly ktu level 1..i fail to see...Stevie is much better than that.

Maybe SG doesnt drop the bangers you wanna hear or maybe he doesnt play like Ink or Mendez...but consider your crowd and target audience....Ill leave it at that for now..so i dont get carried away.

OK, well I think your wrong..... I don't kiss ass for free admission or free drinks like the whores on here. How about I come to your bar, introduce myself, grab Richie V and Eugene for a group hug, then tip you 2 dollars on a 50 dollar round I order...? Will that help?

When there are many more nights to come please let me know, maybe you can call Rob Bass up, I hear hes looking for work.

Sandfuckerr RELAX.

He didnt say you kiss ass for free andything. Whats gotten into you.

Why the hate on SG. Take it easy bro.

There was alot of women there last time....................Big props (i hate that word) to eugene, for purchasing the new lighting effects, 4 or 6 studio spot 250 or 575, nice amount of money $10-16,000 spent.......... I would like to see a crazy lazer show installed............

Originally posted by kostaP

Dudde...youre fuckin shot.

totally did not "fall inot shit"

duane harden was part of the Retro Metro hence the Duane Harden.

Howyadoin ok that was a spoof for the guidos. fine it was cheesey

weekly ktu level 1..i fail to see...Stevie is much better than that.

Maybe SG doesnt drop the bangers you wanna hear or maybe he doesnt play like Ink or Mendez...but consider your crowd and target audience....Ill leave it at that for now..so i dont get carried away.

I like sound garden... thought I was giving some constructive help.

I used to do the same w/ Metro, then show up and get yelled at...

If I like a place why shouldnt I try to pitch in and bitch a little if its going to make it better.....

I like sound garden... thought I was giving some constructive help.

I used to do the same w/ Metro, then show up and get yelled at...

If I like a place why shouldnt I try to pitch in and bitch a little if its going to make it better.....

because your cries are falling on deaf ears....why tell the cpers what you like and dislike you know who to forward your requests to...give em a call, send an e-mail telegram whatever you want but there are other routes to take than shredding someones business on the internet.

Just my $0.02

Now stay in check or Ill have to tear you up...BITCH:laugh:

YOU WANT A PIC WITH ME,

DO I KNOW YOU?

WHY YOU TALKIN SHIT ABOUT MY CLUB?

I READ THIS STUFF AND NEVER GOT WOWED OF THIS SHIT... WHO ARE U

Originally posted by sgarden2002

YOU WANT A PIC WITH ME,

DO I KNOW YOU?

WHY YOU TALKIN SHIT ABOUT MY CLUB?

I READ THIS STUFF AND NEVER GOT WOWED OF THIS SHIT... WHO ARE U

First off its a message board so chill, its not the bible... second off, if you have read my posts over the years I have put your club over many times and brought lots of my friends to your club, people that have become regulars....

I don't think Im talking shit at all, I was giving feedback. In this thread some negative... in other thread over the years I have given positive stuff.... I have met you so you know me by face perhaps if your who I think you are....

Originally posted by kostaP

because your cries are falling on deaf ears....why tell the cpers what you like and dislike you know who to forward your requests to...give em a call, send an e-mail telegram whatever you want but there are other routes to take than shredding someones business on the internet.

Just my $0.02

Now stay in check or Ill have to tear you up...BITCH:laugh:

I don't really care to hurt their business, I was voiceing my opinion.... I don't go to other club owners and blow smoke up their asses... this is a message board and I def. ripped SG a little bit ..... but

-it made people laugh (which is what this board is for)

-maybe, just maybe if they took my advice the place would be even better than it is.... And it is a good place.

God, where were all you when I tore South Park apart, this is nothing.....

Ill stop w/ SG due to lots of pm s, IMs, and phone calls

Like sandman I wish stevie would play alittle harder than he does sometimes, stevie plays very commerical sometimes and i feel like cutting my throat, i know stevie can play some bombs because hes done it a ton of times. Eugene u should try and book Robbie Rivera, Boris, or any other dj's.

First off its a message board so chill, its not the bible... second off, if you have read my posts over the years I have put your club over many times and brought lots of my friends to your club, people that have become regulars....

I don't think Im talking shit at all, I was giving feedback. In this thread some negative... in other thread over the years I have given positive stuff.... I have met you so you know me by face perhaps if your who I think you are....

I sincerely appreciate you coming here and all the good, and the good comments. The negative I don’t appreciate, nor do I need anybody to express what I should book and where I should go with the music. If you’re making a request I’ll listen if you’re making a comment and attempting to make fun of what happens here I will not listen.

It’s not easy being in this business the weekly pressures will never be understood by patrons and critics, my Friend the average party last 2 weeks, the average night club last 3 months this location has been here since I open it in 1982 do the math, it wasn’t cause I got lucky, I’m not a bad guy come by Saturday introduce your self and I’ll buy you a drink, no hard feeling. EAI

Originally posted by sgarden2002

I sincerely appreciate you coming here and all the good, and the good comments. The negative I don’t appreciate, nor do I need anybody to express what I should book and where I should go with the music. If you’re making a request I’ll listen if you’re making a comment and attempting to make fun of what happens here I will not listen.

It’s not easy being in this business the weekly pressures will never be understood by patrons and critics, my Friend the average party last 2 weeks, the average night club last 3 months this location has been here since I open it in 1982 do the math, it wasn’t cause I got lucky, I’m not a bad guy come by Saturday introduce your self and I’ll buy you a drink, no hard feeling. EAI

I know your not a bad guy, I shake your hand and say hello everytime I come to SG out of respect. I know your place has been around since I was in second grade so obviously you know what your doing.

My comments come off as wise ass remarks b/c this is a message board and thats the best way to get your point across. So Ill leave you with these facts:

ML is done and your place has not picked up the slack, there is a huge audience out there that you should be taking advantage of but apparently that has not happened since this fall. Your club is more like a bar with house music.... And thats fine, your system kicks ass but IMO your place has gotten comfortable over the last few years w/ the same tricks (although Ojeda is a positive move for your place) and thats why its not where it can be.

- I do not work in your business, I do not kiss anyones ass, I just give shit straight and maybe one of my suggestions will bring you more money in your pocket... I will introduce myself and as long as you don't punch me in the face Ill buy you a drink.

I didn't know you even read this board....

with respect

thesandman