Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its amazing that Temps....

would agree to do a joint show w/ Merge.

3 years ago I was bashed on this site when I said Merge would be at the same level one day. Now by doing SG w/ Merge and "getting the rub" of being in the same building, its really only a set up for Merge who has nothing to lose. And not to start any shit early but I can't wait to hear the fucking music selection those 2 pull off.... Will they depend on their old tricks or throw down new tracks so we can get on with our "relentless" life...

A simular situation... In 1995 Ted Turner who owned WCW always asked Vince MacMahon who owned the then WWF now WWE to have a SUPERBOWL of wrestling joint interpromtional show together for 5 years straight. His request was always shot down by Vince by saying "your product is not as good as ours so NO." Eventually Vince bought WCW a few years after this, had he done the joint show WCW would still be in busines from the rub....

Read into that how ever you want......

an amazing analogy.........hire this man !!

How does ASK SANDMAN sound for the title of your very own Column just think Sex in the City!!!

i want royalties.....

the episodes ideas are endless......

Merge

Metro

Circa

Joeys

battle with DJ's

drunken nights well that has to be in every episode (continuing theme)

Kosta Diva incident

Your close encounters with homosexuality

THE CP

hurry up get me a screenwriter

co stars:

Kosta

ML2K

who else would be in this HBO special

Originally posted by richiev525

an amazing analogy.........hire this man !!

How does ASK SANDMAN sound for the title of your very own Column just think Sex in the City!!!

i want royalties.....

the episodes ideas are endless......

Merge

Metro

Circa

Joeys

battle with DJ's

drunken nights well that has to be in every episode (continuing theme)

Kosta Diva incident

Your close encounters with homosexuality

THE CP

hurry up get me a screenwriter

co stars:

Kosta

ML2K

who else would be in this HBO special

That just fucking insane, the biggest torn asshole I have gotten on this board... I should make it my signature....

RichieV, "the wonder years" called.... they need you back to star on the show again.

Originally posted by thesandman

That just fucking insane, the biggest torn asshole I have gotten on this board... I should make it my signature....

RichieV, "the wonder years" called.... they need you back to star on the show again.

i am just happy i didnt go the route of all those other child actors ....

Originally posted by doubledeuce

watch it buddy :mad: :mad: :mad:

i would go tonight... but i am headed to the gym straight from work... then home to relax and watch my soaps.... don't have it in me to go out during the week anymore... i'm not the crazy party animal that i used to be :(

Well 9 out of 10 club goers prefer the under age double deuce who would get up on the bar in a drunken stooper....

You are posting like an old lady and your 21, thats what fake ID will do to you

Originally posted by doubledeuce

watch it buddy :mad: :mad: :mad:

i would go tonight... but i am headed to the gym straight from work... then home to relax and watch my soaps.... don't have it in me to go out during the week anymore... i'm not the crazy party animal that i used to be :(

youwere a crazy party animal??? NOOOooooo

Originally posted by thesandman

would agree to do a joint show w/ Merge.

3 years ago I was bashed on this site when I said Merge would be at the same level one day. Now by doing SG w/ Merge and "getting the rub" of being in the same building, its really only a set up for Merge who has nothing to lose. And not to start any shit early but I can't wait to hear the fucking music selection those 2 pull off.... Will they depend on their old tricks or throw down new tracks so we can get on with our "relentless" life...

A simular situation... In 1995 Ted Turner who owned WCW always asked Vince MacMahon who owned the then WWF now WWE to have a SUPERBOWL of wrestling joint interpromtional show together for 5 years straight. His request was always shot down by Vince by saying "your product is not as good as ours so NO." Eventually Vince bought WCW a few years after this, had he done the joint show WCW would still be in busines from the rub....

DUDE, YOU LOOSE ALL CREDABILITY WHEN YOU CONSISTANTLY REFER TO WWE. JUST LET WHAT EVER IS UP YOUR ASS GO, TAKE THE BLUE PILL THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY AGAIN AND LEVEL OUT GUY.

Read into that how ever you want......

Originally posted by vip-tech

I haven't hit the pipe in a few months now....

As for your parties, I have never attended one so that tells you something. I do hear your name on KTU all the time....

Please don't post your resume either as a response...

I can't believe my credibility is shot.... Ill just stop posting now. This reminds me of Piper/Snuka 85.... oh shit, there I go again...

My promoting schudule

Fri's------- fort lee vfw building 50 and 60's nite ........ dj rips it sickkkkkkkk, last nite someone broke a hip.............3 to 1 old lady to old dude ratio

Sat-------Afterhours at facade.......HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! place was on fire, dj dropprd the unreleased mix of dj sammy's "heaven", and the place erutped 98-99 tunnel style...... SAT'S JUST KEEPING GETTING BETTER............Don't forget MC douchebag, talking over every good song.........."Yeah do we have any single girls in the house"

I HAVE A NEW THURSDAY NITE PARTY COMING, IT'S A SECRET, BUT IF U WANT TO KNOW GET ON MY GUESTLIST.......................