Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Flaza Nugz:

stymie

I saw your 'secret weapon' on one of Anne Nightengales old playlists you fucking thief.

You are the Vanilla Ice of house music.

I am gonna Sug Knight your whiteboy ass off your back porch the next time I see you.

I am gonna steal that SICK plump dj's gary neuman or w/e the fuck his name is record off of you too. thk ahead of time.

first off bitchola, you wouldnt have a clue what that gem was if i didnt tell you. i was so tired of you crying i gave in.

and most importantly, i dont listen to annie nightingale, and i certainly dont scour her tracklist for "gems". stop searching for sets to impress juddy with.........

Originally posted by flavanugz

first off bitchola, you wouldnt have a clue what that gem was if i didnt tell you. i was so tired of you crying i gave in.

and most importantly, i dont listen to annie nightingale, and i certainly dont scour her tracklist for "gems". stop searching for sets to impress juddy with.........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: impress Juddy :laugh: :laugh:

Hey do you remember that record you played Sat and I asked you the name of it? early in the night. I know you dont but worth a try:laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: impress Juddy :laugh: :laugh:

Hey do you remember that record you played Sat and I asked you the name of it? early in the night. I know you dont but worth a try:laugh:

vocals? singing? girls voice? any clue.....

for some reason im thinking it might have been xavier mathias: feel alright. shot in the dark though.

Originally posted by flavanugz

vocals? singing? girls voice? any clue.....

for some reason im thinking it might have been xavier mathias: feel alright. shot in the dark though.

:laugh: Yeah I cant remeber, Some vocal to it. Just remember really liking it and they you say yeah it is a wicked tune. Knew I wouldnt remember it lol