Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry Corsten.....meetup

rs22b

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry it took me a while to post something up...i've been asleep for the past two days. haha the weekend definitely tired me out!

hey brandon, i didn't know you post here too! and yes, i am liz! =)

i didn't get into the club till about 12am and i kept asking my friend for the time this way i won't miss the 12:30 meet up. yeh i know, i forgot to wear a watch again! we're behind the dj booth at 12:30 and i got to meet billy, PCR, kutekimee, brandon, and anyone else?! sorry i forgot. we see Ferry walk by w/ his people and he says HEY GUYS. he walks into the booth and im waiting by the door with my bf. he says 'just walk in' i go 'yeh right, they'll kick me out, im not allowed in there'. then Billy strolls right in so i go what the heck...let me follow him...hahah. I told Ferry that he's the BEST DJ ever, but i forgot to tell him that i love him tho. :( hahah he signed my 'all day i dream about spinning' shirt and took a pic w/ him. Sorry PCR, i know i still owe you a pic! Brandon, thanks again for the PVD ticket.

after ferry started spinning we just went to the main floor and danced the night away. it was PACKED! i NEVER have a bad time when Ferry spins! i had so much fun meeting all of you guys. i think i can honestly say it was the best night i ever had. i got to hang out w/ all my friends whom i havent seen in a while.

i agree with you, billy....FERRY WILL BE #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Liz,

It was nice meeting you too :D I'm jealous that you got to chat with Ferry! I can't believe he walked right by us and I didn't even see him...eh, it was dark anyway. Well, next time a trance DJ comes to town, y'all cool peeps need to PM me and we'll do this again.

Cheers!

BTW, any trance DJs coming this weekend? I'm already thinking about Friday night!