Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spector @ Sonar Review...

renzo2

Big ups to Matt Spector for the hospitality yesterday. Appreciate it. :D

It was my first time at Sonar; nice, little place they got there.

And as for the music by Mr. Spector, very, very nice upbeat track selection :eek:. Just the way I like it. :aright:

On another note however: seriously Matt, I’m not gay I told you--so stop trying, bitch! :mad: :mad: :mad:

:laugh:

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

Ok but if you are not gay then why did this fall out of your back pocket last night????

Matt, :( , I can't let Chaflas take the fall on this one :(

I left it in the booth this past Saturday! DAMNIT! PAPI CHULO... Where did you go??? My little disco bunny has been missing and has now been found!!! Oh, thank you Matt! :laugh:

Originally posted by vaughanz

Matt, :( , I can't let Chaflas take the fall on this one :(

I left it in the booth this past Saturday! DAMNIT! PAPI CHULO... Where did you go??? My little disco bunny has been missing and has now been found!!! Oh, thank you Matt! :laugh:

Ok Ok I can except that however it was ok that chaflas was gay but since he is not, your gayness cannot be acceptable either so please turn in your furry handcuffs and cophat immediately- Thanks

NO%20adozione%20gay.jpg

Guest brwneydtrouble

Had a great time, Sean and Inbal really did a great job with the place. The booth is kick ass, my only complaint is that the turntables are really far back but then again, im a midget and wont be using them any time soon. :D

Mat played a great set, I was really enjoying myself. Even danced a little considering there werent many people there. :)

Bartenders were awesome, man do they make the best drinks! That Apollo Martini was out of this world......I can't wait till friday to go again.

Much love to Matt. :kiss2: I MUST get the name of that track I was asking you about...I believe it was the one right before your new one. Both were KICK ASS!!! :rock:

Nice to see the No Cover crew hard at work...Sonar is a great place with a nice vibe. Thanks to Inbal for always hooking me up. :D

Thanks to Chaflas for making the trek down. It was fun to actually talk to you for once instead of scream over music. ;)

See you on Friday in full support of our local DJs!!!

Originally posted by CrzyC

Thanks to Chaflas for making the trek down. It was fun to actually talk to you for once instead of scream over music. ;)

It was my pleasure! :D

I'll make this a weekly thing if Matt stops pinching my ass every time I walk by. ;)

Originally posted by lotto

Hey Matt I wanted to know how the other djs did that spun with you on Wednesday! Obsession and Erick Rage:rolleyes: if anyone got to hear them please let me know what you thought about there sets!

The DJ before Matt wasn't bad; didn't catch his name though.