Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thanx to all who came out on Tuesday to ELEMENTS!

the grand opening of tuesdays' @ ELEMENTS lounge in SEA BRIGHT this past tuesday was filled with beautiful people! Thanx to all who came out and looking foward to seeing you all spring/summer!

TUESDAY NIGHTS @ BONJOVIS' ULTRA~LOUNGE!

FREE ADMISSION ALL NIGHT EVERY TUESDAY! B~FREE w DJ UNQIUE & ESTEBAN! :laugh::eek::laugh::idea:

THE FOOD HERE IS AMAZING...ASIAN~FUSION.

see you all tuesday!:afro::clap::party::rock:

Originally posted by MattMango

the grand opening of tuesdays' @ ELEMENTS lounge in SEA BRIGHT this past tuesday was filled with beautiful people! Thanx to all who came out and looking foward to seeing you all spring/summer!

TUESDAY NIGHTS @ BONJOVIS' ULTRA~LOUNGE!

FREE ADMISSION ALL NIGHT EVERY TUESDAY! B~FREE w DJ UNQIUE & ESTEBAN! :laugh::eek::laugh::idea:

THE FOOD HERE IS AMAZING...ASIAN~FUSION.

see you all tuesday!:afro::clap::party::rock:

Hey Matt - This place is great! I've only been there on a Saturday but I really like it alot. Good luck with the party! Danielle

Well I have to say, This night inpressed even me. I was thinking a Tuesday night...Ahhh I dunno. So we went out to there to show support for Unique and the whole crew.

All I have to say is, Wow! I felt like it was a friday night. The place wasn't packed like where you couldn't move but it was filled up nicely. The girls were hot and the guys dressed to a "T". Lots of industry heads there aswell, could turn into a big S.I.N. Party and a great night for it too, Tuesday. Amoung the crowd were KTU's Showboat, Super Promoter Jerry X, DJ Matt Reid, DJ Richie Britt (XL Lounge), DJ G-Wiz (XL Lounge), just to name a few. The place was awsome and best part, the VIBE was serious. I left at 1:15, a little later than I had planned on leaving, the place was still crowded for a Tues.

This party can def build and by the time the weather breaks be a serious night. Good Luck to all who are involved. B FREE

attachment.php?postid=2052710

it's nice to see that you all enjoyed yourself Tuesday night....hope to see you all again this tuesday for this special event!

if you haven't been in yet, come see what a beautiful place and vibe we have going..and the food is truely amazing...

for dinner & table rsvp's click my website and email me your details.

FREE TO ENTER ALL NIGHT! DJ ESTEBAN & G~ WIZ this TUESDAY ..soulful house, hip-hop and all your favorites! :eek::D

see you all tuesday!:party::rock:

I actually have pics from the First Tuesday (last week). The crowd was really nice. Lots of fun, good looking, happy people. That what I like to see !! This party is here to stay.

The whole idea of this party is that it starts out as a dinner party that turns into a full blown event. Its nice to start the night out early and actually sit and enjoy yourself.

Eric G

:spin::spin2::shades::clap2:

I don't know if he'll be there, but today is JON BONJOVIS' 42 Birthday...

Maybe he'll stop in and really get the place rockin'...

DJ ESTEBAN-soulful house

DJ G~WIZ- HIPHOP & CLASSICs

DINNER STARTS @ 8pm..ASIAN~FUSION menu & the best SUSHI!

FREE TO ENTER ALL NIGHT!

:jawdrop::letsgo: